Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

body repair/customazation

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default body repair/customazation

hello i own H&T collision, a auto body repair facility in virginia beach va, we work on anything, from frame straightining, body repairs, custom paint or mechanical repairs, we can even install performance parts! All of our workmanship and repairs come with a lifetime warranty, we write free estimates and i am there 7 days a week, so i can work with your schedule, so if you need to drop off/pick up a car or wanna stop by for a estimite at 5:00 on a sunday ill be there, whatever it takes to make it easier and a better experiance for you. give me a call at 757 641 1451 or email me at -email- our new location is at 2469 castleton commerance way 23456, our sign will be up on monday brand new building and all brand new equiptment, hope to see you soon and thanks for looking.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mustarogz69
hello i own H&T collision, a auto body repair facility in virginia beach va, we work on anything, from frame straightining, body repairs, custom paint or mechanical repairs, we can even install performance parts! All of our workmanship and repairs come with a lifetime warranty, we write free estimates and i am there 7 days a week, so i can work with your schedule, so if you need to drop off/pick up a car or wanna stop by for a estimite at 5:00 on a sunday ill be there, whatever it takes to make it easier and a better experiance for you. give me a call at 757 641 1451 or email me at -email- our new location is at 2469 castleton commerance way 23456, our sign will be up on monday brand new building and all brand new equiptment, hope to see you soon and thanks for looking.

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys could give me a ball park quote on what it would cost to fix rust I have on my 89 rx7. The pinch weld under the drivers door is pretty haggard. I can get a replacement rocker panel pretty easy I just want to know what it would cost to fix the damage. I would get the rocker painted myself. I dont really need it to look oem.. I just want to stop the rust and restore ridgidity to the chassis

Drivers side (the bad one)

The passengers side isnt really bad except those 2 little holes in the floor board