Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Need A firefighters help

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 07:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RADO_4U2NV
If you are only 17 and have a while before you turn 18 try to see if your area departments have a program like we do. It is called the "Explorer Program". Lets younger kids get experience before entering into any schools.
Like I said, this is the best possible oportunity you can get your hands on. I did it at the dept I work for now. Was an explorer for 4 years, then got hired with them after I finished my schooling. Take advantage of this oportunity if possible.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:42 PM
On The Tree

Hey guys again it's me..lol. Just wondering since I want to go to miami dade college what number am I supposed to call so I can sign up for the emt class?? Do I sign up for emt and paramedics at the same time? And If I sign up for these classes do I still have to apply for the actual school? Thanks a bunch Im full of stress right now.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 3.8fury
Hey guys again it's me..lol. Just wondering since I want to go to miami dade college what number am I supposed to call so I can sign up for the emt class?? Do I sign up for emt and paramedics at the same time? And If I sign up for these classes do I still have to apply for the actual school? Thanks a bunch Im full of stress right now.
why dont you just go to the school and talk to a student advisor. Thats what i did and i start emt classes tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Need A firefighters help