Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Saint Cloud P.D.

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 11:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Saint Cloud P.D.

These cops in St. Cloud crack me up....

I was at vermont and 192 in the center lane, cop was to my left. I pulled right up next to him (window to window). We sat there for about 2 minutes or so, then when the light turned green I got up to 40mph fairly quickly he was still way back there. Then all the sudden he changes into the center lane and he is on my a$$.....I never went over 40mph... I start laughing so hard and just shaking my head....Then 3minutes of that he got up beside me and was starring at me, so my smarta$$ just looked at him and was laughing so hard I had tears......I figure since they always seem to be messing around with everyone, why not do it right back.... I just dont get it......Sorry for the boring story, just thought it was funny.......
Old 04-01-2009, 12:22 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude, you want to meet some ******* cops, stop by Port Orange, right next to Daytona. There was a big stink a while back where some people made and were giving out bumper stickers that said "welcome to Port Orange, you're under arrest" with a pic of hand cuffs.
these ******* have given me tickets for the dumbest ****. I have been followed home numerous times, followed for miles, only to be pulled over right before my apartment for a bullshit reason (cop claimed i was swerving in the lanes and wanted to DUI test me. i blew a 0.0).

Go there and mess around, especially with a muscle car with liud exhaust. LEt me know what they charge you with.

I ******* hate traffic cops.

Quick Reply: Saint Cloud P.D.