Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

car wash

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 02:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Count of Monte Crlo
First of all, how in the hell would the city know you washed your car? I don't think they can tell the difference between the water used coming out of your hose and that coming out of your fawcet/shower. Second, what do you think the chances are of a person who can do anything about it rolling up on you? I'm betting its slim.
Because your neighbors will rat you out
Old 04-07-2009, 04:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by slowmofo
Because your neighbors will rat you out
yup b/w code enforcement and neighbors - you are fucked
Old 04-08-2009, 05:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im kinda loving this well not that much but hear me out my HOA is extremely picky about keeping cars clean and neat single color paint jobs and **** like that well since the ban i come home everyday with the 3500 Cummins on 37's ******* muddy as **** like im talking barly can see out the windshield and i go thru some nasty mud about a mile from the house and drive thru the neighbor hood and leave muddy *** marks everywhere and and when i park it on the road it leave huge mud globs everywhere and they cant do anything beacuse i cant wash it off or the street LOL and its to tall to go thru a car wash so what about the you ******* HOA ********.... im just really happy i can **** them off so much haha
Old 04-08-2009, 07:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by witry
im kinda loving this well not that much but hear me out my HOA is extremely picky about keeping cars clean and neat single color paint jobs and **** like that well since the ban i come home everyday with the 3500 Cummins on 37's ******* muddy as **** like im talking barly can see out the windshield and i go thru some nasty mud about a mile from the house and drive thru the neighbor hood and leave muddy *** marks everywhere and and when i park it on the road it leave huge mud globs everywhere and they cant do anything beacuse i cant wash it off or the street LOL and its to tall to go thru a car wash so what about the you ******* HOA ********.... im just really happy i can **** them off so much haha

It's okay...let it out.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^ thanks i think lmao
Old 04-09-2009, 03:42 PM
TECH Resident

just washed my car.

Quick Reply: car wash