Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Jax meet Saturday night 25 April, you know it. It's awesome.

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 07:16 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man I know. I don't know why kids do the things they do. I had a Camaro SS at 19 and never did **** like that. I always had respect for other drivers on the road too. Yeah, I drove my car hard when I had a open road n' stuff but I let the car do the talking as how bad *** it was. Same thing these days. I'm 27 now and it just seems frivolous to haul *** through a parking lot so no on can see your ride. I'd prefer idling through the parking lot at 5 mph with the wheels turning slowly, glistening the fluorescent street lighting, and my cam choppin' its ***** off. I mean seriously, what would your rather see? That, or some kid start doing reverse donuts in his moms carolla...although it does sound kinda funny to watch now that I mention it. What am I talking about?...**** kids!

So anyway, yeah...got off on a tangent there. The car meet should be fun! The next time we do this I wanna meet around 5pm or so and BBQ. Nothin' like bad *** cars and BBQ man. After we eat we can clean up the rides and roll. Opinions?
~Austin

Last edited by Austin Auflick; 04-23-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry had to vent too!

A BBQ sounds good! I love beer, food, cars and cuttin up.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
DM: You crack me up man! Oh, and you're gonna wanna come to me instead of driving all the way to OP. I'm right down the street from you.

Slowec: You should have known that wasn't going to work bro! Can't you see the devil sold his soul to DM? Lol!
Yeah, I was born fine the first time, no need for a 2nd

Cool, so where on our side of town do we meet up?

Yeah I think I worked out a fair contractual agreement with the good'ol Devil... Good benefits package with a nice 401K start up and profit sharing of souls after the 1st eternity. Who can say the DM is not fair!?

DM
Old 04-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Teching In

austin man, you read my mind with the whole bbq thing. that sounds like an awesome ******* idea. im down, you know it. next weekend when we roll through, everyone open up their dumps and lets rattle the ****** turbos off them sissy *** hondas n ****.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:50 PM
TECH Regular

im down, austin what neighborhood on kernan do you live in?
Old 04-23-2009, 03:59 PM
11 Second Club

Address to meeting spot:
The Retreat at St. Johns
12310 Seacrest lane
Jax, 32224

When you enter the complex, you'll see a round-a-bout. Just act like it's not there and go straight. There will be a gate that closes after 9pm so it should be open. Next you'll see sets of garages on your right. I'm directly across from the 4th set of garages (#s 196-189). My T/A will be outside. My number is 619-942-0291 .

I think this is his info.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Teching In

check this out. i know it has nothing to do with the meet, but i think austin can appreciate.........
Attached Thumbnails Jax meet Saturday night 25 April, you know it.  It's awesome.-stickerhand.jpg  
Old 04-23-2009, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Talking

you gotta click on the pic to see what it actually says
Old 04-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Banned

Talking

Originally Posted by bmg93z28
check this out. i know it has nothing to do with the meet, but i think austin can appreciate.........

lol, nice!

DM
Old 04-23-2009, 08:57 PM
On The Tree

I'm new here and i've been looking for F-body meets......EFI Alchemy has my car right now for a tune, if it's done by Saturday i'd be great to meet some F-body people!
Old 04-23-2009, 09:02 PM
TECH Regular

DM: It depends what side of town your on. If you're closer to the beach, then come straight to my place. If you're closer to OP then go to EFI Alchemy. BMG is your contact there.

Blane: You know it bro! I'll defintley be headin' that up next go around. And every man is a fan of using the shocker!

DCsLS1: Yeah man, Justin put up my info before I could, but it's correct. Shoot me a text or call if you need to.

Justin: Beat me to it, but thanks man. Gettin' the info out is the important thing here.

Johnny6: Please feel free to come on by bro! Glad to have you.

~Austin
Old 04-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
DM: Good luck with your M6 swap. Hope it goes in quick and with no problems bro.

Blake: You know how we do! This time around though...we will need car hos. LOL!

Pitt: I know bro! lol. I'm just wantin' everyone else to feel the same!

Patrick: It's cool man. U gonna join us Saturday? We even got a meeting spot for you guys on that end of town, so you gotta go! BMG is your guy.

pssh hos should be no problem, just hit up victoria and them or any leftovers from tomorrow night if not i can always make some calls, either way its going down
Old 04-24-2009, 02:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So is this another meetup at your place, then cruise to Sonic? I might be able to make that, depending on how early/late I get off work. Haven't taken the bird out in forever, so that sounds cool. Hope ya'll don't mind me bringing my little V6? She's disguised as a T/A, and sounds pretty good, so I shouldn't have too much of a hard time blending in. Just don't ask me to rev it lol. Have my headlights ripped apart right now, but I should be able to get them back together by tomorrow.

DM, im up in the Regency area as well if you want to meet up and then head on down there.

If you guys ever do anything on Sundays, let me know. It's one of my days off, so I'm always available then. Saturday is just kind of pushing it for me as far as getting off work in time.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:43 PM
TECH Regular

Blindxeyed: For sure bro. head on over tomorrow. I rolled a six popper before. It was clean too!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by blindxeyed
So is this another meetup at your place, then cruise to Sonic? I might be able to make that, depending on how early/late I get off work. Haven't taken the bird out in forever, so that sounds cool. Hope ya'll don't mind me bringing my little V6? She's disguised as a T/A, and sounds pretty good, so I shouldn't have too much of a hard time blending in. Just don't ask me to rev it lol. Have my headlights ripped apart right now, but I should be able to get them back together by tomorrow.

DM, im up in the Regency area as well if you want to meet up and then head on down there.

If you guys ever do anything on Sundays, let me know. It's one of my days off, so I'm always available then. Saturday is just kind of pushing it for me as far as getting off work in time.

its all good man you can still beat up on most of the ricers at sonic with a v6
Old 04-25-2009, 05:35 AM
Banned

Well I was never able to get my tests done for my on-line class Friday night since I went down to Daytona to pick up a **** load of parts for the Bird, then over to Orlando to pick up a door for my boy's 3000GT VR4; in fact I just got home 6:00am, I left at 2pm Friday afternoon, lol, Loooooooooong ******* day, but I got all my parts I needed in my parts lise; all in ONE SHOT

Anyways, I will see what I can do about getting my test done so I can get to the meet.

Originally Posted by blindxeyed
That sounds like a plan "IF" I am able to get my School **** done. Hit me up with a call or PM me your #.

Cell: 904-248-0154

DM
Old 04-25-2009, 11:09 AM
On The Tree

I'm not really new here but I just got back into a LSX vehicle after a year break, I may meet you guys up at Sonic tonight depending on plans etc etc.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Teching In

austin pm me your address so I can put it in the GPS
Old 04-25-2009, 07:23 PM
TECH Regular

alright guys lets do this...
Old 04-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Banned

Unhappy

Well looks like I missed the meet tonight, I just could not make it out because of this damn homework and tests! They were more that I anticipated for the close out of the semester.... BLAH! Hell, I have beep so wrapped up with this ****, I have yet to eat today and it is now 12a.m. errrr... I guess it is better to say that I did not eat yesterday since it is midnight, lol

Well I hope it went good and the turn out was a success! I will deff be at the next one

Much thanks to blindxeyed for the call

DM

Quick Reply: Jax meet Saturday night 25 April, you know it. It's awesome.