Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Wrecked the DD

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 96tealTA
That sounds like the same crap they pulled on me when that asshat smashed into the side of my car. I still can't believe they didn't even send out a real cop. Just a damn community service officer in a freakin' minivan.
Was it Altamonte? They have the astrovans. BTW, CSO's are by state statue LEO's on Crash scenes. They have the same traning, if not more specialized training for accidents, than a "real police officer" who would probaly give you an exchange and not even do a report for you unless there was injury. Atleast at my department they do, we love them.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Got the SS fixed this morning and started taking apart the honda today also. Does anynody have a spot weld cutter i can borrow for a week or two?

Some update pictures

Old 09-01-2009, 07:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

noticed the officer didnt even right in the clerks of courts address like he is supposed to also he left the entire back blank. I got there number now and will be calling tomorrow to set up a court date. as for the car still looking for front ends had two guys bail on me from craigslist. I think im just gonna buy all new aftermarket pieces ffrom keystone like whistler was saying. i have the new radiator and all the support pieces just need the panels. well pictures below of how she looks after last weekends tear down.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

repair is moving along still a little bit more twisting needed and can weld it in and get it back together. If anyone has a welder that they could bring over i would be very thankful.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

waiting on headlights to get here still have to get coolant in it and finish hooking the condenser in so i maybe be able to drive it sometime next week.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

That sucks.

Im going through the same thing with a ticket of mine where the cop didnt explain crap. Just gave me a court date with no phone number to call, no fines and I didnt even sign the damn ticket.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah i have a court date December 2nd for the ticket.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

all back together still have to work on my gaps alittle plus a screw got in one of my tires and the bulbs on the passenger side are not working hopefully its just the bulbs. also should be getting the AC recharged and hope there is nothing wrong there.

pictures

Old 09-17-2009, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

Nice job, looks awesome.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Im in the process of getting it painted got the fenders done over spring break this is my first attempt at painting and I am ok with how it turned out. there is some major orange peal which i think came from the sealer but im going to wet sand and see how it goes. other then that it looks good it does not match perfectly to the old paint but the car was painted before and not with urethane so i figured it wouldn't match anyways. Still have to get the AC recharged hopefully this week and fix my coolant leak and finish painting the bumper and hood.

the pictures show my little paint booth and what the car looks like now.

Quick Reply: Wrecked the DD