Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Hello Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have not driven my Viper in over a month so if the rain let's up I will be driving that tonight C. JohXD put this together for me. This car is stock so I am still going through boost withdrawals. Would you like a ride or are you going to bully me into letting you drive it

Old 09-10-2010, 10:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey if you're gonna let me drive the Viper, I'll drive the hour to Citrus! Yeah it rained twice really quick yesterday, I was up at the chickfila around 6, only took me five minutes to walk around, there was maybe 20 cars up there. Sad thing is it stayed clear down here the rest of the day! Oh well, Thursdays kinda suck as I have a 7PM class. It seems to rain whenever I make the time to go up to 50.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:34 PM

Yeah I didn't make it up because someone who shall remain nameless got pissy and left work early and I had to cover the closing shift until 9:30. Oh well **** happens. Headed up tot he LKQ's 2morrow look at some tail lights and a trans am hatch.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Staging Lane

I went down to Hernando County last night and you were nowhere to be found Corey. Hopefully we can hook up soon. If you want to drive my Viper I must warn you that you could be drawn to the dark side. One of your mods in here nineball tried driving a Viper. It ended up dragging him to the dark side. The same fate could await you. I could bring a ZO6 with me that way you can drive with No Fear
Old 09-10-2010, 01:07 PM

You leave corey alone

Old 09-10-2010, 10:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Ha Richie, as if I could afford a Viper! It's going to take me til probably December just to save up enough for a 9" finally. Yeah but as I stated I have class at 7, so I was at Ruby Tuesdays from 5:15-6, then I walked around the parking lots til about 6:15(was maybe 20 cars if that there at the time), then I took off for school again. What time do you usually get down here? I won't really have much time on any Thursday til mid December.

Xer0ta, hope you find the parts you are looking for tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:11 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you don't mind, I know of a chickFA and a Ruby, both are on 50 just east of 27. Sorry if I'm wrong. I'm new here.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Ah looked at a map, as 27 sounded familiar, I now see its Clermont. Not quite, we are out towards where 50 ends, so about 45 minutes from Clermont or so.

Is 50 still all chopped up with road construction out by Clermont/Winter Garden? The road conditions were horrendous last time I went out that way to go to OSW.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:56 PM

Yeah pretty terrible the one time I went through there. Maybe this thursday me and my pops will take his 08 charger up to chik and check out the cars 08 black pearl charger, chrome package, polished 22" spiders, lowpro's, it's fun to just cruise and see people look at it. (no hemi though, he didnt want to "spend the money")

Looking to get a trans am hatch to swap out my formula hatch. All i need is the hatch,t he lift supports, and the plug that goes in for the brake light correct?
Old 09-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Staging Lane

Corey I have a ton of spare parts from wheels to Ford 9 inch rears. I am sure I can hook you up. You should still have my number if not drop me a line and I will send it to you.

Between school and private business you have the ability to do anything you want Corey. Never let anyone or anything hold you back. I had no money for college so I joined the service. We all have choices. By the time I was 25 I decided being poor wasn't for me. We need to chat next time I see you. Then in a few years you will owe me a ride.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:50 PM

You sound like a man with a plan Ritchie. And judging by your service and vehicles, it must work. Best of luck to you and Corey in future endeavors

Quick Reply: Hello Everyone!