Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

TVS1900 G8 Project...

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 10:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Darkmanx
The car was sliding all over the road but I installed all my suspension mods yesterday so now atleast when it slides it slides straight and handles like a champ, that front bar was a bitch to get in though I had to move the intercooler pump and power steering line. For the fueling im going to wire up a b.a.p I have at home next week for now since it looks like im loosing fuel pressure I have 3 buckets so if I burn the pump i might get one modified
what suspension mods do you have ?
Old 03-06-2011, 11:52 AM
FormerVendor

His fuel system is complete, we had a small leak out of one of the wires I added to the top of the bucket I added an o-ring sealed wire grommet it fixed it no problem. It will support 650 crank for way under a grand! I
Old 03-10-2011, 07:03 AM

Is the fuel system in yet? And how much testing have you guys actaully done on a real world car making power
Old 03-10-2011, 08:18 AM
FormerVendor

Xavier wants to stick with him BAP for now we believe so yes the system is done, now we need a mule- anyone want a fuel system that can handle 650 rwhp and fit like stock?

Let us know
Old 03-10-2011, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Erik@Lashway
Xavier wants to stick with him BAP for now we believe so yes the system is done, now we need a mule- anyone want a fuel system that can handle 650 rwhp and fit like stock?

Let us know
I have a buddy down that way who might be interested but depends on what you guys are offering. Since there has been no testing done on the kit and about 4 other vendors said the samething as you and failed. Price? Are you tuning the car and paying for dynotime and time spent on testing ect are you using stock lines? If u buy lonnies double pump and deside to use the stock lines the price is like 750 not 1k + so how much cheaper you plan on making "your kit" . Oh and lastly, darkman had his car in the shop for almost 2 months so why after all that he went with a b.a.p
Old 03-10-2011, 07:39 PM
FormerVendor

Cool

Originally Posted by GOG8GO
I have a buddy down that way who might be interested but depends on what you guys are offering. Since there has been no testing done on the kit and about 4 other vendors said the samething as you and failed. Price? Are you tuning the car and paying for dynotime and time spent on testing ect are you using stock lines? If u buy lonnies double pump and deside to use the stock lines the price is like 750 not 1k + so how much cheaper you plan on making "your kit" . Oh and lastly, darkman had his car in the shop for almost 2 months so why after all that he went with a b.a.p
Have him give us a call, we'll figure out the details.

Ask Xavier why he is using a BAP- it's a free country and he can do what he wants It's ready to go in a G8, so not sure what is going on.

Our beta kit is a SINGLE pump set up that retains stock regulator and venturi that has been engineered to feed ~ 650 FWHP. Our system is slated to come in under $750, fit the stock bucket and require no modification to fuel lines or tank

We really designed this for the guy who runs a BAP and who is looking for a better solution without killing the wallet. When it comes to fuel systems, reliability is key! We all know what kind of W&T BAPs can put on a stock pump so we developed this.

Erik
Old 04-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Teching In

daily drive tune
killmode coming soon.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:26 PM
FormerVendor

Car is in shop now getting some fresh lifters...

Thing is a beast!

Quick Reply: TVS1900 G8 Project...