Old 05-11-2012, 10:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tower Shoppes Tonight

gonna be there, anyone else?
Old 05-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Teching In

If you want to meet up at burlington coat factory. Me and couple other people are going to meet there around 7:30 then crusie over to towers.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Staging Lane

Wow Tower Shops. I haven't been there in years now. Seems that way anyway. If it dont rain again, I'll head up there.. No f-body to drive. Still not ready.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ill be there around 6, ill try to hold some spots
Old 05-11-2012, 09:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Bomber Z
Wow Tower Shops. I haven't been there in years now. Seems that way anyway. If it dont rain again, I'll head up there.. No f-body to drive. Still not ready.
Rob?!? Haven't seen you in ages man! This is Mano, Peter's friend.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1badzee
Rob?!? Haven't seen you in ages man! This is Mano, Peter's friend.
What's up man? How's is it going? I seen your car in GM High Tech. Very nice. How's the car doing? Do anything else new? How is Peter doing with his car? Last I've heard he was building a new motor. If you see him tell him I said what's up. I finally got started on my car. Again. Putting the cam in that I should have done in the first place. When I did the build. Also putting UMI K-member, A arms, shruts, springs, adjustable torque arm, and panhard. The detail clean up is slowing me down, Plus I'm powder coating some parts. But it's coming along slowly.
I was talking to Danny and Brian from the old Sffba and we're going to set something up in afew. Maybe a Tower Shops reunion, or something. I will keep in touch.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Bomber Z
What's up man? How's is it going? I seen your car in GM High Tech. Very nice. How's the car doing? Do anything else new? How is Peter doing with his car? Last I've heard he was building a new motor. If you see him tell him I said what's up. I finally got started on my car. Again. Putting the cam in that I should have done in the first place. When I did the build. Also putting UMI K-member, A arms, shruts, springs, adjustable torque arm, and panhard. The detail clean up is slowing me down, Plus I'm powder coating some parts. But it's coming along slowly.
I was talking to Danny and Brian from the old Sffba and we're going to set something up in afew. Maybe a Tower Shops reunion, or something. I will keep in touch.
Everything is good here Rob! Nothing new except some nitrous goodies (plate kit, nitrogen assist, etc.), suspension, TH350 and a 4.10 rear since you last saw it. Peter's car is pretty much done, here is a compilation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57KEl6CT2W0

He just needs to get it dyno tuned (probably in the next week or two). You should definitely come check it out when he does! Shoot me a PM or something if you guys set something up. It has been way too long! Hope all is well on your end. Glad to see you making some headway on your car, that thing is awesome!!