Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Any fbodies in Orlando?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 06:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cooldude5231
Its not like we go to a major highway or something.
We find an old backroad surrounded by orange trees in the middle of nowhere.

As for talking smack. There's a few people around that cant handle taking the smack. Only dishing it.
I am making a gm facebook page now.
Said performance group is not for me.
I think GM already has their own Facebook page
Old 11-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Jon they do already
Old 11-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Teching In

Its not like we go to a major highway or something.
We find an old backroad surrounded by orange trees in the middle of nowhere.

As for talking smack. There's a few people around that cant handle taking the smack. Only dishing it.
I am making a gm facebook page now.
Said performance group is not for me.

Well we all know who these shots were fired at...

Talking smack is something you are good at but when someone call's you out you'll have every excuse under the sun to get out of it or you take it to a personal level.So when you learn how to take it along with dish it out then you can talk...

Old back roads are narrow and useually dont have the best surface but its your crash waiting to happen just hope no one that i care about is on the road at the time
Old 11-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ALH442
Well we all know who these shots were fired at...

Talking smack is something you are good at but when someone call's you out you'll have every excuse under the sun to get out of it or you take it to a personal level.So when you learn how to take it along with dish it out then you can talk...

Old back roads are narrow and useually dont have the best surface but its your crash waiting to happen just hope no one that i care about is on the road at the time
Well since you started pointing fingers,
Said group is a dictatorship. They throw the people out that they dont want.

Group of us went racing, they only kicked a few of us out that went instead of all of us. Kept the ones that they wanted even tho they commited the same "crime" they said its "against their policy" to promote street racing. Which is perfectly fine.
Except they started telling us what we could and couldnt post on our own facebook page.

Hence the phrase "dictatorship"

What i do with my free time is up to me. And no one will tell me what i can and cannot do with it.
A group is supposed to be a group of guys getting together, having fun, and helping each other. Not a select few that tells everyone what to do.

As for the talking smack part, im sorry that i dont blow all my money on my car, making it able to race whenever you tell everyone its ok to go. Its also my only vehicle so if something breaks im screwed.
Theres nothing wrong with smack talk, but most of the time yall took it too far. And if i were to take it too far yall threatened to kick me out.
I tried not to throw the whole story out there and put the group "leaders" down. But since you started, ill finish
So enjoy your dictatorship.
That is all
Old 11-02-2012, 08:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

How old are you guys?
Old 11-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
How old are you guys?
Im 20.
Theyre in their late 30's.
But i see what your saying.
Its just a bunch of drama drama drama.
Hence why i left,.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Teching In

im 24
Old 11-02-2012, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Im 20.
Theyre in their late 30's.
But i see what your saying.
Its just a bunch of drama drama drama.
Hence why i left,.
They are that old and act like that? Wow. They wouldn't last a week up here.

Still look forward to moving and meeting some of you. Some of you need side money let me know. I am on crutches and can't do anything...
Old 11-02-2012, 06:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Should be an 5.3L power Mustang running around there before too long.......

Idk who's though
Old 11-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Launching!

I live in Kissimmee and work in Lake Mary i make the long commute almost every day and rarely ever see any f-bodies plenty of mustangs though they are a dime a dozen. im 31
Old 11-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Launching!

For those of you on Facebook, i made the page.
Central Florida Fbody and GM performance is the name
Look us up on facebook.
Trying to get a good dependable group of guys together.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Launching!

Still look forward to moving and meeting some of you. Some of you need side money let me know. I am on crutches and can't do anything...
Im always down for extra cash lol
Shoot me a p.m.
If its something i cant do, i can get you in touch with someone that can
Old 11-02-2012, 10:57 PM
12 Second Club

I'm down for a good group of guys. So long as its not too far from me. I'm not into kids, running their mouths or street racing. I've got nothing to prove to anyone. I'm not an old guy in a midlife crisis, I've had LTs and LSs for almost 20 yrs. I do ALL my own work so I don't BS. A couple beers and talking HP sounds perfect to me.

I see a couple of fbods around me. Of the ones I see, are some women driving a couple TAs.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RyanSws6
I'm down for a good group of guys. So long as its not too far from me. I'm not into kids, running their mouths or street racing. I've got nothing to prove to anyone.
(this is exactly what this new group is into.... meeting in parking lots, trash talking others that dont have a LSx powered Fbody, then heading out to a country road to race, they have even recorded videos and have them posted on facebook....)

Well since you started pointing fingers,
Said group is a dictatorship. They throw the people out that they dont want.

( Only 1 person was kicked out because they lied about street racing, and was busted after a video and comments were made on facebook, you on the other left the group on your own because you didnt like the way things are handled)

Group of us went racing, they only kicked a few of us out that went instead of all of us. Kept the ones that they wanted even tho they commited the same "crime" they said its "against their policy" to promote street racing. Which is perfectly fine.
Except they started telling us what we could and couldnt post on our own facebook page.
(dont come crying tears when you get busted for racing or speeding
So on the way home from work (after getting off 2 hours later than I was supposed to) rushing home to eat dinner with family down from Out of state I got cought by polk counties finest ******** doing 91 in a 60
The ticket
Is $604
Plus court
On top of that he tried giving me a ticket for my car not being "green" as it says on the registration slip
My car is the mystic teal or whatever it's called
After that he checked to make sure all the flashers and brake lights worked
Does anyone else hate cops as much as me???

(this said group is about enthusiasts who enjoy getting together, and including our families as well, as a group we dont need/want any bad influences that will give a bad name to law enforcement, and cause problems, said group has decals and shirts to distiguish the members. Who hasn't had a spirited jaunt down the road, but I have not "raced on a public highway". My racing is always at a track. as for posting on facebook what you post is seen by everyone who is on your friends list and their friends can then see it as well, there are people who have friends that cant have this kind of stuff remotely tied to them due to work or such)

Hence the phrase "dictatorship"

(this group is made up of people who have an equal say in our views, if we want to do something we post it for the others to see/and comment yes/no, so majority rules)

What i do with my free time is up to me. And no one will tell me what i can and cannot do with it.
A group is supposed to be a group of guys getting together, having fun, and helping each other. Not a select few that tells everyone what to do.

As for the talking smack part, im sorry that i dont blow all my money on my car, making it able to race whenever you tell everyone its ok to go. Its also my only vehicle so if something breaks im screwed.
Theres nothing wrong with smack talk, but most of the time yall took it too far.

(if you cant take the heat/stay out of the kitchen),

And if i were to take it too far yall threatened to kick me out.
I tried not to throw the whole story out there and put the group "leaders" down. But since you started, ill finish
So enjoy your dictatorship.
That is all
(but you spend money on a car to only flip it to get another??? after 3 vehicles in the state of Florida in 1 year period you need a dealers license to buy sell cars, as fow blowing money on a car... why has ALH's car been down or crippled almost a year trying to save money to get his trans fixed, and my car has been on blocks for 2 years after destroying a 700r4, and doing a t56 swap into a 3rd gen, and do it right the first time and not having to tear it apart multiple times, unlike you who tried to cut corners on your repair and wasting money in the process and had to do it several times.
on a side note about money, when you go to a show/meet go prepared and take your own chairs/beverages, and dont complain about not having money, then after the show go to chili's)

Stepping off my soapbox......

Last edited by Bluechevyz28; 11-03-2012 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Teching In

For those of you that are not into the BS, street racing, and stupid kids running thier mouths about their hondas then the Clermont meet should be right up your alley. Its a group of mostly older guys(late 20's and up, most over 30 at least) that meet up every monday night at the gators dockside on hwy 50 in clermont and just talk cars, drink some beers, have a bite to eat and just chill. Theres plenty of mustangs like at any other meet, few F bodies( WE NEED MORE) and some old school muscle. yeah the ocassional ricer rolls through or a few younger guys stop by but for the most part its tame with maybe a burnout leaving the meet. Its every monday night @9 and id love to see some more LT & LS cars there. Come on out if you can.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 5.slo
For those of you that are not into the BS, street racing, and stupid kids running thier mouths about their hondas then the Clermont meet should be right up your alley. Its a group of mostly older guys(late 20's and up, most over 30 at least) that meet up every monday night at the gators dockside on hw
y 50 in clermont and just talk cars, drink some beers, have a bite to eat and just chill. Theres plenty of mustangs like at any other meet, few F bodies( WE NEED MORE) and some old school muscle. yeah the ocassional ricer rolls through or a few younger guys stop by but for the most part its tame with maybe a burnout leaving the meet. Its every monday night @9 and id love to see some more LT & LS cars there. Come on out if you can.
Good group of guys. Went down there a few months ago.
Wish i could keep coming along with the new group but its pretty far away

As for everything else bluechevyz28 said,
The majority of it is bs and theres many people that can atest to that.

Im done with the arguing and putting yall down especially all over the internet.
Its stupid and pointless.
If you feel the need to continue, you have my number.

I used to really enjoy the meets, and the time we spent at the track together.
But i do not agree with the way yall run things, regardless of what the things may be.
So now im apart of a group of guys that can get together, throw a few back and have fun.

The best of luck to you
Old 11-03-2012, 07:12 PM
12 Second Club

5.slo, I was talking to my bud with the red fox about going last Monday but he couldn't come out with me. Right now I've my 01 TA under the knife with some new LTs + some clean up so this week is a no go. Maybe next Monday.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RyanSws6
5.slo, I was talking to my bud with the red fox about going last Monday but he couldn't come out with me. Right now I've my 01 TA under the knife with some new LTs + some clean up so this week is a no go. Maybe next Monday.
Im there every week, come out when you can.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Teching In

It sucks the guy that got the ticket for speeding but there's so many tracks here its not worth street racing and I've run into a lot of inexperienced drivers mainly imports. Age doesn't matter some ppl just can't drive but like 5. Slo was saying that would be cool grab a beer or whatever there's nothing to prove if so hit the track cause this state is crazy with the points etc the ticket isn't worth the trouble unless you have a lawyer on speed dial go for it.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Chevyboy454010
It sucks the guy that got the ticket for speeding but there's so many tracks here its not worth street racing and I've run into a lot of inexperienced drivers mainly imports. Age doesn't matter some ppl just can't drive but like 5. Slo was saying that would be cool grab a beer or whatever there's nothing to prove if so hit the track cause this state is crazy with the points etc the ticket isn't worth the trouble unless you have a lawyer on speed dial go for it.
that ticket wasnt for racing.
i shouldnt have been going that fast
but if i had the chance to take it back, i wouldnt
i had family down from north florida that i only see once or twice a year.
it was 2 days before christmas.
on the way home they were involved in a car accident.
my cousin almost died.
the ticket was not $6xx
was like $360
as i said before.
id do it again in a heartbeat.

that post was also posted a year ago. theres no telling how much time he spent trying to find it just to prove a non existent point.

Quick Reply: Any fbodies in Orlando?