Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

LS Engine performance shop

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 05:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS Engine performance shop

In Orlando (Dr. Phillips area) looking for a reliable, PROFESSIONAL Shop that does all aspects of high performance work. Thanks in advance

Old 02-16-2019, 08:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

if you dont mind the drive to daytona you can go see Dennis at redline. he does everything. installs/tuning/fab work
Old 02-17-2019, 11:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6
if you dont mind the drive to daytona you can go see Dennis at redline. he does everything. installs/tuning/fab work
Thank you, but I would like to have someone closer and more accessible to drive by and visit on daily basis to see progress of work.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

There was anther guy in Orlando. I forgot his name. He did alot with susp and chassis work but he also did installs and whatnot. Maybe someone recalls him here. Think his username started with an "M". Like "mrr" or something or anther
Old 02-17-2019, 11:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6
There was anther guy in Orlando. I forgot his name. He did alot with susp and chassis work but he also did installs and whatnot. Maybe someone recalls him here. Think his username started with an "M". Like "mrr" or something or anther
I think I'll attend the Fbody Empire meet in April 6th at Ace "something" it's listed on this forum I'm sure I can touch base with guys that know this area. I moved here from Broward County in 2017, I knew all the best "go to" gearheads down there.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:18 AM
Banned

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Double J
I think I'll attend the Fbody Empire meet in April 6th at Ace "something" it's listed on this forum I'm sure I can touch base with guys that know this area. I moved here from Broward County in 2017, I knew all the best "go to" gearheads down there.
Perhaps the best LS engine builder in the country is in Pompano Beach.....Air-Flow Tech. Rick Crane is in Melbourne for everything else.

And where is this Empire meet......????
Old 03-01-2019, 08:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stilealive
Perhaps the best LS engine builder in the country is in Pompano Beach.....Air-Flow Tech. Rick Crane is in Melbourne for everything else.

Never heard of either
Old 03-01-2019, 11:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Next Level is up that way. Or look up Jeremy Bowers in Kissimmee on FB. Im having a brain fart on shop name. Maybe its next level lol. Couple fbody pages on their for fl.
Old 03-19-2019, 01:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by stilealive

ACE CAFE - In Orlando
Old 03-26-2019, 05:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO
Never heard of either
Air-Flow Tech doesn't advertise or even have a website....too much business. He also does all the southeast warranty work for Lingenfelter, Katech and many other shops around the country. Nobody builds engines like that guy. 5-6 second turbo LS powered Grand Nationals to strokers to mild H/C kits. I've spoke to at least 100 people over the years that have his built LS engines and never heard of a failure of any kind.
Rick Crane is an installation and fab shop.....but I don't think he builds engines.
Old 03-30-2019, 06:12 PM
TECH Regular

Pompano Beach.....Air-Flow Tech--not finding even a phone number as of yet. How does one contact them? Eagerly seeking a machine shop.
Old 03-31-2019, 06:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Awake455
Pompano Beach.....Air-Flow Tech--not finding even a phone number as of yet. How does one contact them? Eagerly seeking a machine shop.
Sorry for the delay responding.

Barry is the owner/builder. 954-771-9319

I know he had some medical issues last year and he was getting better. Hope hes ok. Try calling tomorrow..... Its a voicemail if hes in the shop working, he will call you back as soon as he sees the missed call.

He'll talk your ear off, but in a good way.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

Next Level in Altamont Springs treated me superbly.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

I'm giving Performance Race Solutions in Sanford a chance on my 418 LS3 build. I should have the car back within a week, says he offers a 18mo, 10K warranty. It's only the owner and a former GM service technician (25+ years of experience) working in the shop, though, so it can be tedious to make progress when they are busy with other customers. They've done a handful of LS cars in the past year, but before that it's mostly been GTR's, EVO's,, etc, with big boost or nitrous.