Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Area T56 rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Area T56 rebuild

Hey all,

I am in the Orlando area and need someone that has a proven track record with rebuilding these trannies. I have one here that needs a new input shaft put in, and since that involves tearing down the entire tranny, I would like to entrust it to someone that has been able to do it with some success. Afordable pricing is a big plus
Old 05-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by angelR
Hey all,

I am in the Orlando area and need someone that has a proven track record with rebuilding these trannies. I have one here that needs a new input shaft put in, and since that involves tearing down the entire tranny, I would like to entrust it to someone that has been able to do it with some success. Afordable pricing is a big plus
Jake at lamotta
Old 05-15-2006, 03:32 PM
TECH Resident

We can do it! Depending on what all you want done, will determine how much it will run. We're only an hour away.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I second Jake over at Lamotta Performance in the Orlando area. It is who we use for our manual overhauls. The shop is Mustang based, but he is as good as it gets with any Tremec trans and reasonable in the price arena also. Contact me at my shop and I can get you hooked up with an R&R if need be or get you in contact with Jake.

Mike Norris
Old 05-16-2006, 08:24 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mike Norris
I second Jake over at Lamotta Performance in the Orlando area. It is who we use for our manual overhauls. The shop is Mustang based, but he is as good as it gets with any Tremec trans and reasonable in the price arena also. Contact me at my shop and I can get you hooked up with an R&R if need be or get you in contact with Jake.

Mike Norris
Mike,

It's Angel.... as in Forge Angel I've known Jake for a long time, I'll give him a call. I've also been speaking with another person that came highly reccomended for the job.

Thanks for the suggestions folks.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:07 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I had known it was you Come on by sometime damn it. Talk to you later.

Mike Norris

Quick Reply: Area T56 rebuild