Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Gator Fans

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 08:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i suppose 600+ yards of offense is ucf ripping us a new *******?
and percy harvin already has my vote for hiesman, i might make a trip to neyland "shithole of the earth" stadium....just to burn it down and tickets down here do suck, how bout we up size our stadium again? say 95k tooo hmm 105k
Old 09-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahah some dude tried selling me $35 tickets for 100 a piece. i told him to lick my sack. Ended up getting 3 tickets in the nw endzone in row 10 for $110 for all three. people are retarded.

UCF people were running their mouths so much before the game. Afterwards they were no where to be found.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

go gators.

i think we can keep this post going for the entire year lol

they dominated everywhere even though in the begining of ht game, they seems like they were in a funk. with the fumble and weird tip interception. but oh well. i love it.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

i saw a white lexus on 301 with a UCF tag pulled over by a waldo pd unit....i almost stopped and just said let him go man hes had a bad enough night....and i have a feeling this threads about to get alot of heat, seeing this up coming game this next weekend....any body gone in the west forum yet and told them to just not play the SEC anymore? i mean DAMNNN
Old 09-10-2006, 01:08 PM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I might be sinking the ship, but bring on Tenn! They barely squeaked by Air Force by 1 little point!

Go Gators!
Old 09-10-2006, 01:19 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Villain281H
I might be sinking the ship, but bring on Tenn! They barely squeaked by Air Force by 1 little point!

Go Gators!
I would like to see any team in the country stop that triple option. An last time I check a win is a win weather by 100 or 1.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:47 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Vols Fan
I would like to see any team in the country stop that triple option. An last time I check a win is a win weather by 100 or 1.
Yep, true that it's a win no matter the final score, but crushing an opponent as opposed to squeaking out a win is still different in many people's eyes.

Somehow I'm sure a few more teams will stop that option IMHO, but I'm not a football expert....
Old 09-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Banned

If everyone on the defense plays their responsiblility the option is next to impossible to run. If your D tackles play the run up the middle they'll be fine, if your defensive ends play the quarterback to pitch you'll be good, if your linebackers play qb to pitch you'll be good. your safety plays safe and takes the angles right you'll be fine. There aren't many teams in the SEC that run the option and can give Tenn the benefit of the doubt in that it's a type of Offense they prolly haven't seen since high school. But if the option is run perfect is next to impossible to stop, kind of a catch22 I guess. If Air Force would have went for the tie, they could have pulled out the win in overtime with the option attack. Oh well. How about florida state almost losing to Troy?
Old 09-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Restricted User

and who cares if you score 100 points. if you cant stop the other team from scoring 101, i wouldnt get to excited. good luck to all you vol fans ......your gonna need it

Last edited by WS6nJAX; 09-10-2006 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WS6nJAX
and who cares if you score 100 points. if you cant stop the other team from scoring 101, i wouldnt get to excited. good luck to all you vol fans and your triple option......your gonna need it

UT has as much team speed on D as anyone in the confrence. Look at what we did to Cal an that is more the style that UF will run. The UT/UF game will be a good game it almost always is, but you Flordia guys are acting like you are going to march in an wup us ain't happening. Ya'll didn't beat OSU an USC in those opening to game it was So. Miss an UCF (not national powerhouses). Tennessee has alot more speed an talent than those two teams an are better coached plus it on Rocky Top.
Old 09-10-2006, 04:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

i agree with vols fans. its not going to be a whipping. just pride in our team/alma mater.

no disrespect.
Old 09-10-2006, 04:42 PM
TECH Regular

I feel that pride thing. I think I just posted in the wrong thread should have known better than to enter this fourm.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
i agree with vols fans. its not going to be a whipping. just pride in our team/alma mater.

no disrespect.
Irrelevant, all will bow to the mighty OSU. Not god dam Oregon, lol!

Just kidding, I do think we have a hot chance of capturing the NC. Teh Gators are no joke and better than the other 2 clown shoes Fl Teams. Gators have a tough schedule, UT beating Chair Force by 1 pt late in the 4th?????????? WTF????????

This is mostly to razz my boy Gator!
Old 09-10-2006, 05:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Vols Fan
I feel that pride thing. I think I just posted in the wrong thread should have known better than to enter this fourm.
yea id actually have to agree with a ut fan for once....but to talk your defense up...is kinda hype....UT honestly has NO ONE to compare to our line and our two linebackers....siler is hands down one of the best if not THEE best linebackers in the conference....alot of people said southern miss sucks....there not a top team by any means, but they went to a bowl last year, and dont get me started on the pac-10...its cupcakes playing cupcakes...with one good team....cal was sooooo over rated it wasnt funny....i will say this....there are TWO keys to this game....1. being if our O line holds....you dont have the people to cover our recievers...we have to many good ones, 2ndly. if our d-line gets push...well thats all that matters....ive been to knoxville,athens,columbia,tally,nashville and baton rouge....i honestly have to say baton rouge was the loudest place to play....ut brings out more meaness then any other feeling
Old 09-10-2006, 06:11 PM
TECH Regular

Now wait a second. Have you seen our defense play. Our LB's are very good all have played alot just because they didnt start doesn't mean they weren't good. Chavis(def.coordinator) says this my be the best group that he has had in years. To say we can't cover the UF recievers is nuts that is the most experienced part of the D. Our D line is young but talented. I also have been to most of the SEC stadiums an I must say that against Cal Neyland Stadium was as loud as I've ever heard it. I know that the way we played against AF was shaky but going back to a point I made earlier no one in the SEC sees that offense ever year an its tough to prepare for. I think its unfair to make assumptions based on that game. Cals offense is much closer to what we'll see against the Gators. I hope the game is toughly contested an we come out on top. GO VOLS!
Old 09-10-2006, 08:56 PM
10 Second Club

Gators pwn UT this year, I dont like either Team.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 97blkz
Gators pwn UT this year, I dont like either Team.
dont make me whoop up on you brokeback!

go gators, i dont feel the need to tear down an opponent i have not seen play. i feel comfortable the gators will put a damn competitive team out there to play.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

i honestly can say that i cant stand UT.....i went to the vandy uf game two years ago, and 1/3 of the stadium was UT fans WTF!?!?....they came just to mess with the florida fans....hell get a life, get some money, and drive your redneck *** 3 hours to knoxville to watch your team get pwnd by UGA....the other sec games ive been to ive never had another teams fans come to talk ****, and it not be there game....caldwell, baker, harvin, cornelius, casey, fayson, ingram.....your whole secondary and linebacking core isnt that good....UT is a good team...but they think they can win a NC every year, even last year....they thought theyd be good...ill be the first to say if i think florida will suck....i think they can win the SEC this year but they wont win a NC
Old 09-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Banned

Cal is not all they are hyped up to be. I'm glad an SEC team showed a PAC-10 team what SEC football is all about. F'ing PAC-10 teams are way over-rated. Boise State put a whoopin' on Oregon State Thursday too. I can't wait for the game, but your game against Air Force just gives me more confidence when we play you. I mean Air Force has never been a powerhouse either, well at least in the past 15 years they haven't! But you never know, any kind of **** can happen in rivalry games!
Old 09-11-2006, 05:15 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah I'm very excited about the game. It will be a good game I hope. An I second your thought about weirder **** has happened.