Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

bithlo last night?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007 | 04:35 PM
On The Tree

Hahahahahaha^^^
I think it's lucky actually. It could have been worse, I could have had a new bumper on already. I actually turned the plate over and wrote OUCH because I thought it would be funny ( and keep me out of trouble). Who knew it would be one of the funniest things for the people in the stands to ever witness. Anyways, the other side of the plate says IMPORTS SUCK! I got it made one day when I kept getting cut off by ricers and put it on my truck. I eventually moved it to my Formula but regret ever making it. I should have put RICERS SUCK because that is what I really meant. I like imports, I don't like ricers. There is a diference, and putting IMPORTS SUCK on the front of a car is asking for trouble. Maybe putting RICERS SUCK is asking for trouble but if you are a ricer, you deserve to be called one. I see domestic rice all the time, it's not just for imports. Thats just my thoughts and there is no way I am going to show up to the track sporting an IMPORTS SUCK PLATE LOL.
Old 03-27-2007 | 06:40 PM
TECH Addict

lol yeah i understand the ricers concept, my friend has a DelSol that beats me RICER but a nice ricer therefore more of an import... and yeah with that plate it was a perfect thing for the occasion because me and my g/f and buddys were standing there and i was like hey look at his plate it says OUCH maybe its because of the little bit of paint missing there and not but a second after i said that MR Dragster full throttled it into your bumper lol and EVERYONE around us all said OUCH

Quick Reply: bithlo last night?