Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so...
florida lost two!
how bout that one
it's all good bro
Old 10-14-2007, 01:55 AM
Banned

well lsu and cal lost which means ohio state is #1 what the ****? they haven't played anyone. But you know they play Michigan state this week which will be their toughest test yet, and how **** has gone this year they should lose lol. This season is awesome minus the gators losing two games
Old 10-14-2007, 02:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL @ the posters in this section.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:31 PM
Launching!

SEC, please quit beating up on each other lol. You all are just killing each other's chances. But hey I don't mind, gives my Sooners a small chance . I know LSU or Florida would beat us right now though.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 97blkz
LOL @ Miami or whatever kind of fan you are.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sooners FTL ....

OSU gets beat by michigan at the end of the year....

florida will get another shot at lsu, (ut will lose to someone)...and thats all we need lance...another shot at the kitty....

sooooo that leaves.....duh duh dun.....USF..... for the NC...
Old 10-14-2007, 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

LOL @ your 1/4 mile times out of a stroked LT4. That has to be a joke or a misprint.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:59 PM
10 Second Club

So what does the vette run? And LOL with a dork who puts a 2800 stall in there car, is that 600 rpm a big difference killer?

PS your not to observant are you?

Gator , LOL you know what this guy is talking about?? Thx bro that's why I left it!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So what does the vette run? And LOL with a dork who puts a 2800 stall in there car, is that 600 rpm a big difference killer?

PS your not to observant are you?

Gator , LOL you know what this guy is talking about?? Thx bro that's why I left it!
No, not a big difference at all on a street blower car, so why go with a loose converter?

BTW I know your car runs 10s. It was a play on words, not too observant are you?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by will82
LOL @ your 1/4 mile times out of a stroked LT4. That has to be a joke or a misprint.
i dont think you want to make fun of his ET or MPH.

btw you would gain a ton with a looser converter considering your centrifugal blower makes very little boost at low rpm.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:34 PM
10 Second Club

No, not a big difference at all on a street blower car, so why go with a loose converter?

BTW I know your car runs 10s. It was a play on words, not too observant are you?
So what does your car run???????? Loose I've been in cars with tight 3600 stalls, you know that's an option right?
And I call BS on knowing the car ran 10's, you ran your mouth first and then removed your foot.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

finally some CAR TALK on a CAR SITE lol
Old 10-14-2007, 04:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So what does your car run???????? Loose I've been in cars with tight 3600 stalls, you know that's an option right?
And I call BS on knowing the car ran 10's, you ran your mouth first and then removed your foot.
I've read your posts and also the trap speed gives it away.

You ran your mouth first with your jack-@$$ comment.

"Loose" is subjective to each person's tastes. To me, anything over stock is loose. My 2800 stalls to a little over 3000 in actuality, and is on the edge of my tolerances. I put a lot of though into the selection so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable, and also wouldn't regret not going bigger. The time and research paid off, and I got exactly what I wanted.

My car has never been on a drag strip, my transmission/converter/rear just completed the break-in 2 weeks ago.

Calm down and take some prozac. I'm not out to get you. In fact, I'm shocked you took such offense to what was OBVIOUSLY a joke/play on words. If I had simply said "your car is slow" or "you're an @$$hole" in response to your original remark, that would be one thing. By using your own words in a playful manner I assumed you would have enough basic mental skills to take the comment lightly and not as some sort of malicious attack, because my intent was to sarcastically criticize the remark instead of get into a queer e-fight.

Grow up.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
finally some CAR TALK on a CAR SITE lol
LOL!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:48 PM
10 Second Club

I've read your posts and also the trap speed gives it away.

You ran your mouth first with your jack-@$$ comment.

"Loose" is subjective to each person's tastes. To me, anything over stock is loose. My 2800 stalls to a little over 3000 in actuality, and is on the edge of my tolerances. I put a lot of though into the selection so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable, and also wouldn't regret not going bigger. The time and research paid off, and I got exactly what I wanted.

My car has never been on a drag strip, my transmission/converter/rear just completed the break-in 2 weeks ago.

Calm down and take some prozac. I'm not out to get you. In fact, I'm shocked you took such offense to what was OBVIOUSLY a joke/play on words. If I had simply said "your car is slow" or "you're an @$$hole" in response to your original remark, that would be one thing. By using your own words in a playful manner I assumed you would have enough basic mental skills to take the comment lightly and not as some sort of malicious attack, because my intent was to sarcastically criticize the remark instead of get into a queer e-fight.

Grow up.

Dude man up!!! First off you took it to a personal level without even knowing whom I was laughing at. You figured you're a joke so you took offense. Then you screwed up and realized I'd probably call out your pretty boy car so you reversed it. You can lie but I know what's up! If you knew me like Gator does you could play that but you do not!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude man up!!! First off you took it to a personal level without even knowing whom I was laughing at. You figured you're a joke so you took offense. Then you screwed up and realized I'd probably call out your pretty boy car so you reversed it. You can lie but I know what's up! If you knew me like Gator does you could play that but you do not!
You think that was personal? And then you come at me with this "pretty boy" horse-****?

"Pretty boy car"? How so? I'm trying to build a 10 sec. car over time that can be daily driven comfortably as well. I don't believe in treating a car like a museum piece and leaving it in the garage. Please tell me where I have gone wrong so far? By the time I'm done a 2800 stall will probably be overkill.

If you knew me like my friends do you wouldn't get your panties in a wad and try to insult me.

As for being a "liar," well that does offend me. Good job, mission accomplished.

You're a class act.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

fellas relax. both have taken parting shots.

back to car talk - will82 - how will a 2800 stall be overkill in a 10 second car?
Old 10-14-2007, 05:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
fellas relax. both have taken parting shots.

back to car talk - will82 - how will a 2800 stall be overkill in a 10 second car?
All I want is to run 10.99 all day long 2-3 times a year with MT tires, and run Nittos or something similar on the street, be able to hook decent, and also put 100,000 miles on this car driving and enjoying it. My next step is a built motor to go with the built drive-line, and more boost. I may actually change the converter eventually if I find my guess is correct. It really doesn't bother me, but I can definitely tell the difference, even with going from 2.73 to 3.42 gears at the same time.

Once I get the built bottom end I'll run about a 3.7" pulley and shoot for around 600rwhp and see where that gets me. If I can get 10.9-10.8, I'm done. If I can actually get 10.6 or so, I'll swap for a VIG 2600 or 2400.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:12 PM
10 Second Club

My first response was not addressed to anyone in particular. You wanted to play hero and now your pissed because I called you out on it??? Back to your stall, OVERKILL?

Quick Reply: So Lsu Lost That Is Awesome