Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

need a cage

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need a cage

can someone recommend me a good place to take my truck to get a cage put in it somewhere between tampa and port charlotte? need a 6 pointer and have no idea where to go

thanks
Old 10-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We can do the whole thing for you, and depending on how quick you intend to run we can also take care of the NHRA/IHRA cert for it.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TLewis4095
We can do the whole thing for you, and depending on how quick you intend to run we can also take care of the NHRA/IHRA cert for it.
just clicked the link in your sig. have you done any s-series trucks before? the truck runs 12's now, but the motor i have waiting to go in should have 10sec power. i dont compete or anyting, just go to the track every now and then for fun. i just got married and we expect to have kids soon and i just want the truck to be safe. life is to short to take chances

what does the cert involve?
Old 10-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by s10ls
just clicked the link in your sig. have you done any s-series trucks before? the truck runs 12's now, but the motor i have waiting to go in should have 10sec power. i dont compete or anyting, just go to the track every now and then for fun. i just got married and we expect to have kids soon and i just want the truck to be safe. life is to short to take chances

what does the cert involve?

You won't need the cert unless running quicker than 10.50, so you can save$ by skipping that. We do all types (click on www.emilylewisracing ), Most of the team here are current competition drag racers and we run throughout the entire Eastern US.

Also, since your trk runs 12's, you do not need the higher price of chrome-molly & a mild steel cage will save$.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TLewis4095
You won't need the cert unless running quicker than 10.50, so you can save$ by skipping that. We do all types (click on www.emilylewisracing ), Most of the team here are current competition drag racers and we run throughout the entire Eastern US.

Also, since your trk runs 12's, you do not need the higher price of chrome-molly & a mild steel cage will save$.
sending you a PM now
Old 10-25-2007, 02:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

rev xtreme has EXTENSIVE experience in drag racing.

Quick Reply: need a cage