Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

NLP - Thank you

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 10:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NLP - Thank you

For those that saw the other thread I just won the points championship for the Ultimate Street Shootout. I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to NLP for their quality work and dedication. Geoff went way above the call of duty in his efforts on my car. He spent many a day and night at the track with me to help dial the car in, tune and adjust, and then tune some more.

I can say without reservation that they have the best quality service I've dealt with in the entire state. While I'm sure there are many good shops, these are guys that I'd choose.

My hats off to all the guys at the shop - Geoff, Ty, Mike M. and Tom
Old 12-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Banned

Eric,
Congratulations again on a great season, It's been a blast working, racing, and tuning on the beast with you and on Dave's replacement ride for you. Dave is a hell of a friend for the use of his car. You deserved the Championship and Thanks for the kind words from all of us at Next Level Performance. Looking forward to the "NEXT" project.
Thanks again, Geoff
Old 12-04-2007, 08:52 AM
10 & 11 Second Club

Thanks again Geoff for doing a geat job and getting the back up car ready for the previous race with a few days notice. Next Level Performance for the Win (Championship that is)!!!!