Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

looking for shop local to tama to install headers

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008 | 05:38 PM
Teching In

Default looking for shop local to tama to install headers

i am in the tampa area looking to get mac headers installed on my 2000 camaro sometime next week i already have the headers. the only place i can find is antivenom and i think that they want to much money and i think revextreme just moved or went out of business so i dont know any other local shops that do this kind of work. i am willing to go to clearwater or st pete i just dont know the area. any leads would be helpful.

thanks
Old 03-18-2008 | 07:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by viperkiller04
i am in the tampa area looking to get mac headers installed on my 2000 camaro sometime next week i already have the headers. the only place i can find is antivenom and i think that they want to much money and i think revextreme just moved or went out of business so i dont know any other local shops that do this kind of work. i am willing to go to clearwater or st pete i just dont know the area. any leads would be helpful.

thanks
RevX just moved to Bradenton...40 minutes south. You can call Race Related....but most will be around the same $450 or so. I would go to the closest that has a good rep....and AV would do you right.
Old 03-18-2008 | 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

bro i ave a 2000 z28 n i installed my headers myself. i sugest to do the same. its a great learning experiance and saves u alot of money. it took me about 8 hrs total with leaving the the AIR system in. if u take it out its alot easier. all it is 10mm bolts and some other bolts.
Old 03-19-2008 | 09:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by z28killz
bro i ave a 2000 z28 n i installed my headers myself. i sugest to do the same. its a great learning experiance and saves u alot of money. it took me about 8 hrs total with leaving the the AIR system in. if u take it out its alot easier. all it is 10mm bolts and some other bolts.
I agree, good learning experiance & just take your time.
Old 03-19-2008 | 08:28 PM
SKI
11 Second Club

You can do it...
Old 03-19-2008 | 09:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by viperkiller04

thanks

I know a place if you want I'll pm you the info.

Quick Reply: looking for shop local to tama to install headers