Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Procharger "Tuner" Kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 01:06 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Procharger "Tuner" Kit

What is the difference in the tuner kit and the regular one, other than the price?
Old 03-26-2009, 05:44 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The tuner kit does not comes with the fuel injectors, fuel pump if applicable, and it does not come with the tune. The D-1SC kits can only be purchased through ProCharger as a tuner kit, because they don't offer a tune for the D-1SC. Give me a call at 260 244-4808 for awesome prices. Bob
Old 03-26-2009, 09:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ahhhh! That explains why it is so much cheaper. I'm just looking at options right now. I was dead set on LM Speeds Magnacharger Kit but I'm hearing bad things about the quality and ease of install with the kit.

I want to see check out MTI's before I go with a procharger. I think it's just a mentallity thing of wanting a roots style blower. I just think it would be the coolest thing and definately different than most.

I appreciate the quick response Bob. If neither of those pan out I will certainly be calling you.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would get a Whipple twin screw over a roots any day. Roots arent exactly efficient. Sure, under the hood look is cooler than a centrifugal, but if you want real performance get the Procharger or Whipple.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:55 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kyoytey1693
Ahhhh! That explains why it is so much cheaper. I'm just looking at options right now. I was dead set on LM Speeds Magnacharger Kit but I'm hearing bad things about the quality and ease of install with the kit.

I want to see check out MTI's before I go with a procharger. I think it's just a mentallity thing of wanting a roots style blower. I just think it would be the coolest thing and definately different than most.

I appreciate the quick response Bob. If neither of those pan out I will certainly be calling you.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Bob