Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Edelbrock LS3 E-Force Supercharger???

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 06:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by old motorhead
Willis? About the only thing similar to a TVS on an LS9 is the blower impeller. They made lots of compromises to get things to fit under a stock hood. My TVS blown LS3 makes more power on less boost than an LS9. I have a slightly bigger cam and more compression, but I think the TVS setup is more effecient vs the LS9.
yes you have a bigger cam, more compression and an aggressive tune (COMPARED to a stock tuned vehicle). You might also have headers and other aftermarket upgrades.

PS. The ZR1;s engine from what I heard was LOWERED a tad, and the hood is far from being the traditional stock hood, it IS higher than the stock C6 hood.

How much power did you make and what were you're mods?
Old 09-02-2009, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 188 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by ayousef
yes you have a bigger cam, more compression and an aggressive tune (COMPARED to a stock tuned vehicle). You might also have headers and other aftermarket upgrades.

PS. The ZR1;s engine from what I heard was LOWERED a tad, and the hood is far from being the traditional stock hood, it IS higher than the stock C6 hood.

How much power did you make and what were you're mods?
Mods were healthy blower cam, ported t-body, long tube headers, no cats, and free flowing mufflers. Manual tranny with 4.10 rear. It made 672 at the wheels.

Quick Reply: Edelbrock LS3 E-Force Supercharger???