Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

How to host turbo install pics-

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 07:10 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default How to host turbo install pics-

I would show anyone who cares the weekly updates on the install of the twin turbo system if someone can guide me how to host the pics or use an easy way to post them.
Currently the drivetrain is dropped and we test fit the manifolds and turbos and hit the 1st snag. The turbo housings are too big and the motor mounts are in the way. Speed Inc supplied some solid Madman mounts to see if that helps. Going to a tubular K-member as well, and thats gonna involve fabrication to make the solid mounts work on the BMR K-member. I considered a plate system or ARE's k-member to gain room as well. We'll see. I'm determinted to try to get the turbos I have to fit , but housings may have to change. (TO4e and TO4s, 76 compressor wheels and 63 turbines / .63 A/R)
Plans involve Chasis, rear, fuel and cpu upgrades, but at this time the forged block still awaits assembly. April-May seems soooo close.
Old 11-27-2003, 11:42 AM
SSU Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think its groups.msn.com. you sign up (free) and get a little community and can post pics, docs, etc.
Old 11-27-2003, 11:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

bmr sells a k member with motor mounts allready made on to it if that simplifies anything.