Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Interest in turbo headers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 06:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Interest in turbo headers?

I am looking for some feedback based on a few options for LS turbo headers. Initially there would be a few options. Any option could use 1 3/4 or 1 7/8 16/18ga 308 or 321 SS. No option for mild steel. Water jet cut 7/16" 308 SS header flanges. All will be setup with wastegate flanges. Base will use formed collectors, upgrade to merge. We already have a jig setup for F-Bodys and plan to do so for C5/C6, and Mod motors as well. This post is about F-bodys primarily. No deposits will be taken. If you order a setup it will ship out of stock. If stock has back log we will catch up as readily as possible and contact you about the inquiry.

Option 1- Typical twin header for turbos where battery goes and on opposing side. T3, T4, or V-band

Option 2- Front mount single with T4 or T6 flange.

Option 3- Similar to another manufacturers setup with T3, T4, or V-band flanges mounted behind engine and below fire wall.

I own a fabrication business by trade. We are in the commercial structural, architectural steel, and process metals trade. But I am constantly doing automotive performance work out of this shop. Myself and a partner plan to open an automotive performance fabrication shop this winter on my property.

First off, this is not a solicitation for orders. Nothing is going to happen right this minute. This is mearly a feeler for what gaps you guys the enthusiast think would be best served. I do not want to do complete systems. We will provide a dimensional maximum based on flange verses housing and its up to you the end user to fill in the blank. What are a few suggestions as to market worth of some of these options in you folks eyes?

Thanks

Brandon