Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Someone please ID this turbo for me?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 02:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Question Someone please ID this turbo for me?

I bought this turbo as part of a kit for an old style small block, which is now for sale because I'm going LS all the way from now on. Here's what I know: it is a 70mm, the tag says, T3, super T70, and the compressor housing has "J84" cast into the side of it. I just want to know what brand the thing is or who the manufacturer is. I'm sure one of you savvy turbo guys on here can ID this thing for me thanks. I tried to load pics of it on here, but I'm retarded. I have pics of it on my Racingjunk.com RaceSpace profile, "ten5nova" is my user name on the "junk." Also how the hell do you attach picture files onto a new thread? I've done it before, but can't now!! Let me reiterate the fact that I'm retarded!! Again, any information would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
Old 12-28-2009, 02:53 PM
FormerVendor

"Super T70" = chinabay sorry bro don't use it.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:49 PM
TECH Regular

To answer the other question, to load pics, you put IMG in brackets, then the entire link from http to .jpg at the end and then you end it with /IMG in brackets. If you would like an example, just look at someone's post that has pics and click on "quote" As a matter of fact, I'll just post a pic so you can see. If I write the whole IMG thing with the brackets, it disappears.

Quick Reply: Someone please ID this turbo for me?