Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Bob from EPP - Now Bob from Brute Speed

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 04:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good luck in your new business venture! The website does look nice with what youve done with it so far.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome back Bob!! Glad your feeling better! Did you have your neck surgery? What did you have done? I am an x ray tech so I will know?? Did you have a fusion or laminectomy? What exactly was wrong? I know it was an old injury?
Old 05-19-2010, 07:59 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice to hear things going well Bob, Good luck with your new venture, And as always I look forward to working with you again.

Ray
Old 05-19-2010, 08:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad your back Bob.

Old 05-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Staging Lane

Bob, are you still located in columbus city, In....I will looking you up for a procharger and tune when i finish my build?
Old 05-20-2010, 04:27 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ChevyChad
welcome "back" Bob.. Good luck with your new business!
Thanks! Hopefully it all works out.

Originally Posted by BLNLS1/RX7
A pain in the neck Bob is something you and I can relate to.
lol, I am sure you can, Steve!

Originally Posted by Sharpe
Good luck with the new business, Bob!

Just wanted to say that Bob and EPP treated me like their only customer and went WAY above and beyond even though I wasn't a high-budget project. I've never been happier as a customer with any business for anything ever. Thanks for everything, Bob!

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I was glad we could help you out.

Originally Posted by Photochop
Good luck in your new business venture! The website does look nice with what youve done with it so far.
Thanks! It has been a lot of work and I keep tweaking it everyday.

Originally Posted by 52172
Welcome back Bob!! Glad your feeling better! Did you have your neck surgery? What did you have done? I am an x ray tech so I will know?? Did you have a fusion or laminectomy? What exactly was wrong? I know it was an old injury?
Thanks. No I haven't had neck surgery. I posted this on the first page of this thread. "I'm not sure how a bulging disc in my neck along with vertebrae that have collapsed on a nerve can heal themselves, short of a miracle, but I have been totally pain free for about a month. I've started working out again and everything feels good." I broke my neck back in the late '70's, and I started having problems with it again last year. From what I was told, when one part of the neck's vertebrae are fused together, it puts a higher load on the other vertebrae that aren't fused together, as it sort of works as a shock absorber. I went for the physical therapy route, on my first visit I could only turn my neck 35 degrees to the left side, and forty degrees to the right side. Within three weeks I could crank my neck 90 degrees to each side. My neck started feeling better within several pt visits. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Last edited by Bob@BruteSpeed; 05-20-2010 at 04:43 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:43 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by supersub
Nice to hear things going well Bob, Good luck with your new venture, And as always I look forward to working with you again.

Ray
Thanks Ray, I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by venom ws7
Glad your back Bob.

Thanks for the order, I'm glad to be back too!

Originally Posted by 99beaSSt
Bob, are you still located in columbus city, In....I will looking you up for a procharger and tune when i finish my build?
No, I moved everything out of the Columbia City location. We're not doing installs or tuning at this time, but that will more than likely change. Thanks! Bob

Old 05-20-2010, 11:07 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Bob@BruteSpeed

Thanks. No I haven't had neck surgery. I posted this on the first page of this thread. "I'm not sure how a bulging disc in my neck along with vertebrae that have collapsed on a nerve can heal themselves, short of a miracle, but I have been totally pain free for about a month. I've started working out again and everything feels good." I broke my neck back in the late '70's, and I started having problems with it again last year. From what I was told, when one part of the neck's vertebrae are fused together, it puts a higher load on the other vertebrae that aren't fused together, as it sort of works as a shock absorber. I went for the physical therapy route, on my first visit I could only turn my neck 35 degrees to the left side, and forty degrees to the right side. Within three weeks I could crank my neck 90 degrees to each side. My neck started feeling better within several pt visits. Bob
Nice Site.

Good luck with the neck. I had a ruptured C6:7 back about 5 years ago. Ended up with fusion surgery and they told me then I'd be back in surgery in 10 years. I hope not.

Looking forward to doing some business with you sometime in the future when my money tree grows some new leaves!
Old 05-20-2010, 12:40 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by LS14EVR
Nice Site.

Good luck with the neck. I had a ruptured C6:7 back about 5 years ago. Ended up with fusion surgery and they told me then I'd be back in surgery in 10 years. I hope not.

Looking forward to doing some business with you sometime in the future when my money tree grows some new leaves!
Thanks, I appreciate it! Hopefully I too can keep from having surgery.

Make sure you fertilize that money tree! Bob

Old 05-22-2010, 05:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Congrats on the new business Bob. I'll be putting the PST driveshaft I got from ya' to real use in a week......at 150+ on the German Autobahn.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:15 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Schantin
Congrats on the new business Bob. I'll be putting the PST driveshaft I got from ya' to real use in a week......at 150+ on the German Autobahn.
Thanks! Have fun over there! Bob

Old 05-23-2010, 08:10 AM
9 Second Club

Bob, glad to to hear you and your family are doing well. Somehow I missed the whole swap over from EPP to Brute Speed but that's great that the site is up and runing now! I knew soemthing was up when I pmed you a month or so ago and received no reply (this is not how Bob does business). Like Sharpe stated, you made me feel as if I was your only customer when we were making my transcation and when we had a warranty issue to deal with, Top Notch Customer Service. As far as the Thyroid thing goes it is very tricky but controllable. I feel it is hereditary because I have an under active, so does my mom, and both my sisters and my brother is over active. It can cause all different types of symptoms but once they get the meds straightened out she should do just fine. Good luck with your new adventure!
Old 05-24-2010, 05:32 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by Carter01
Bob, glad to to hear you and your family are doing well. Somehow I missed the whole swap over from EPP to Brute Speed but that's great that the site is up and runing now! I knew soemthing was up when I pmed you a month or so ago and received no reply (this is not how Bob does business). Like Sharpe stated, you made me feel as if I was your only customer when we were making my transcation and when we had a warranty issue to deal with, Top Notch Customer Service. As far as the Thyroid thing goes it is very tricky but controllable. I feel it is hereditary because I have an under active, so does my mom, and both my sisters and my brother is over active. It can cause all different types of symptoms but once they get the meds straightened out she should do just fine. Good luck with your new adventure!
Thanks, I appreciate it! The thyroid is very tricky indeed, my wife's thyroid is getting undersized as her body is basically killing it. Bob

Old 05-24-2010, 10:59 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll have to check out your new site once I am not using my phone. Congrats on being pain free. That's the largest accomplishment of them all.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:30 AM
TECH Resident

GL.

Good to see people like you around in ls1tech.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:25 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by Beaflag VonRathburg
I'll have to check out your new site once I am not using my phone. Congrats on being pain free. That's the largest accomplishment of them all.
Thanks! Being pain free has done wonders to my outlook on life.

Originally Posted by Denali08
GL.

Good to see people like you around in ls1tech.

Thanks, I appreciate it! Bob

Old 05-25-2010, 12:14 PM
FormerVendor

Good to see you back Bob hope things keep getting better for your family.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Congratulations and good luck with the new website. I was checking it out. Are you going to have a Grand Opening Sale? I sure could use a blower cam.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:46 PM
10 Second Club

I heard EPP closed up, glad to see you're still kicking around Bob! You always gave me great service, good prices & dead-on advice. I'm sure I'll be calling you for something.....

As for the neck, I have lower back problems & there aint much like back pain. Child birth & cancer are worse from what I'm told, but that's about it. I hope you & the wife get better my friend!!!

Mark
Old 05-25-2010, 04:41 PM
9 Second Club

congrats Bob! PM sent.

Quick Reply: Bob from EPP - Now Bob from Brute Speed