Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

dyno day #3

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 11:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default dyno day #3

It been a long hard expensive road to get to this point. Anyway I finally got her back, fresh rebuild on motor and trans. My first dyno I made 470 rwhp but ran out of injector with my 42lb. bosch green tops. I made a few changes to my setup, mms crank pulley, smaller supercharger pulley, professional products intake and throttle body and 80 lb deka injectors. On my 2nd dyno session I managed to break the motor, helicoil failed in the rocker stud(blew up lifter and damaged crankshaft), motor had to come back out and be rebuild again. This the third rebuild, the first time the reluctor wheel was damaged and the car would backfire like hell(took like 2 months to figure that one out). Anyway she's all back together. I was able to drive about 100 miles on her yesterday, wow I miss driving fast. Car has some issues with tune, low on power but I'm going to retune today, how much rwhp do you think I will make?

9.1cr ls1, ported 243's
Ls9 cam, forged rods, forged dished pistons(mahle), p1sc procharger with 3.x pulley(3.2 I think), bigger mms crank pulley, 80lb injectors, professional products intake/throttle, fmic, longtube headers, offroad y pipe, stock exhaust with magnaflow muffler only
Old 07-22-2010, 11:55 AM
TECH Resident

Also will be moving up to a 2bar map sensor?
Old 07-22-2010, 04:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't have a guess on power. Just want to say you have really needed to put up with a ton of problems, and I hope you are done with all that drama. I probably would have shot the car and went out and bought a Yugo
Old 07-22-2010, 10:36 PM
TECH Resident

Subaru and the supercharger pulley is spinning on the supercharger, keyway broke, mo money mo problems or something like that
Old 07-23-2010, 11:32 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn man, I'm really sorry to hear about all the problems you've had to go through with your setup. I hope you guys get things straight and get your car running right.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn man! that sucks i know where you are trust me ive been there and i can tell you when you get all the bugs worked out itll all be worth it!