Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Best prices for kenne bell s/c's??

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best prices for kenne bell s/c's??

Looking to buy a KB S/C and I See from their site that they sell direct to the customer, but does anyone know if dealers get any special pricing? Any reputable sponsers on here sell KB? Every dollar counts these days!

Im not new to LS motors, but new to S/C's and I have a few questions before I purchase, so I need someone that can help size and put a kit together for a first gen Camaro.. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:44 AM
Launching!

What are you wanting to put it in? I've heard they stopped making them for the C5's, that's the reason I ask.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:36 AM
Launching!

Yeah.. Actually giong in a first gen Camaro, but it's a new LS6 motor.. Wonder why they would have stopped making? Maybe they are just out of stock. They are probably all re-tooled and kicking out new s/c's for all the new camaros, vettes and hemis.. Guess I will call them and see what's what. Thanks for the heads-up!
Old 05-31-2011, 07:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a used intercooled 2.8 KB for sale. It's for a truck accessory drive and cathedral port heads though. Complete with 8 rib drive and IW overdrive crank pulley.

$4000 plus the shipping
Old 06-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by z28MP
What are you wanting to put it in? I've heard they stopped making them for the C5's, that's the reason I ask.
You are exactly right.. I spoke with KB directly this morning and they have in fact discontinued the LS1/LS6 kits.. They are only making for the new Camaro and Vette's... Bummer..

I havent done much homework on any other superchargers, but I was planning on looking at Magnuson and maybe whipple.. Any real world feedback on either of those models good/bad? I'm not in love with the Maggie Jack shaft, but probably not a deal breaker.. Thanks.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kbracing96
I have a used intercooled 2.8 KB for sale. It's for a truck accessory drive and cathedral port heads though. Complete with 8 rib drive and IW overdrive crank pulley.

$4000 plus the shipping
i know its been well over a year but you wouldnt happen to have that kit still would you.
Thanks,

Quick Reply: Best prices for kenne bell s/c's??