Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

e-force supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 09:10 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default e-force supercharger

I have an 02z28 with brand new stock ls6/6spd . I would like a direct bolt-on kit for my highway assault vehicle ,3:23's but it seems there is no info on edelbrock e-force for small blocks. I have appiled to their forum to no avail. what do the small block guys do? I know the 5.3 is very popular out there. I think the eforce would fit under stock hood. I just want a well researched,bolt on kit with reliable boost that will last. I dont think i'll live long enough to educate myself such as you young guys have. I want to do all the work myself . any help would be extremely appriciated. thanks, oldman02z
Old 06-20-2011, 06:43 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

I would think any manifold mounted supercharger would not clear the firewall with a 4th gen F Body. The easiest way to get the blower to clear would be to lower the k member. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 06-20-2011, 07:50 AM
On The Tree

Or just buy a proven procharger kit at brute speed. Bob can line u with every thing u need . Its about the most straight forword bolt on supercharger out their. If u go with forced induction the main thing u want to do is get a good safe tune from a known name that people have had experience with
Old 06-20-2011, 08:59 PM
TECH Regular

i've seen i think in hot rod magazine where they bolt on directly to the crankshaft now? i think it was chris alston chassis works? i dont know i'm new to the game . i've got 387hp at the wheels now and would like to be at 460+ dependable for daily/some track i like pushing around amg's audi, porche etc...
Old 06-20-2011, 10:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol, thats called a gear drive, and very high end race stuff that would require you to run a giant supercharger, a forged engine, and a completely fabricated front end.

just order up a procharger setup. you can make 500whp very dependably. have fun man.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:08 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by fast00ls1
Or just buy a proven procharger kit at brute speed. Bob can line u with every thing u need . Its about the most straight forword bolt on supercharger out their. If u go with forced induction the main thing u want to do is get a good safe tune from a known name that people have had experience with
Thanks, I appreciate it!

http://shop.brutespeed.com/ATI-1GJ20...-Speed-Kit.htm

To the OP, take a look at the above kit and let me know if you have any questions. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Quick Reply: e-force supercharger