Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

*Motovative Performance* anybody

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 07:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope all is well for ya buddy, your products are top notch to say the least.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2isbetterthan4
I wish I would have seen this thread before I ordered Intake Flanges. Got them yesterday and they dont fit one bit. Will need extensive machining to come close to even fitting. Even then the ports are way off. Tried calling, but the magic jack number is disconnected. Sent a PM, so we will see where its goes. I hope I am not out $200.

Ports are WAAYYY off!

kyle
Originally Posted by trav-tech
i had ordered a set and mine didnt line up at all too and after 3 emails and waiting a few weeks i was able to get my money back. have since had some made that fit awesome.
I wish I would have seen this as well, the guy is still peddling these crappy flanges, no response to emails, no phone#, I hve since spoken with 2 other guys in the same boat, exact same issues everyone has stated, you would think we everyone sending same feedback he would realize that something is wrong and would do something. He may be having family problems, but he still has time to sell the same junk!
Old 06-26-2012, 12:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm needing another alternator bracket from Motovative, has anyone figured out if he is still producing or not? I see the Online ordering is still active:

http://www.motovativeperformance.com...=product&id=29

But.....I don't wanna process the order if nobody is on the other end?

Quick Reply: *Motovative Performance* anybody