Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Need some help with some part selection.

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help with some part selection.

Hey guys i am currently in the final stages of my 240sx 5.7 TT build. got a couple parts i am not quite sure what to get or really where my money should go. i plan on running pump gas with meth injection. last key item i have yet to purchase are

Spark Plugs
BOV
MAF
Fuel pump

i was planning on going walbro 255 in tank pump for the 240. im assuming that should be big enough (aiming for 600-700hp) spark plugs i have literally no idea and have read many different opinions. BOV- i was looking into a TurboSmart Race port. i can get one new for about 250$ but not sure if there is a cheaper one that people have been happier with or can compare? (assuming the TS one is like godly of some sort) and finally MAF i have a Factory F-body MAF but was wondering if i would need a high flow one or if i could just take out the honey comb of the factory one i have?

side note- Also would i run my Wideband at my exhaust Y pipe? or just one bank one somewhere?

thanks for all the help!!
Old 07-08-2014, 01:01 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ngk tr6 part number 4177

Jam a walbro 400 or 400 e85 pump in the tank 255 is probably going to fall short on fuel and the 400 is cheap any more

and I would run Speed denisty and a 3bar map over maf
Old 07-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i actually found a 400lph pump for the s14! and is like 20$ more than the 255.. how that makes sense? oh well and if i run speed denisty and a 3 bar MAP. i rule out the MAF all together? ive read something about a tune.. blah blah i plan on getting it dyno tuned shortly after i get it fired up and running

Quick Reply: Need some help with some part selection.