Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Fan setup with A/C

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 10:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Fan setup with A/C

So I know the common setup to run are the Derale's with the fans. What I'm wondering is are you guys using the pushers throw the condenser and still keeping temps down?

Have two cheapo pusher's setup right now that struggle to keep the car cool. Ambient temp was probably upper 60's and temps slowly climbed to 219 on a few loops around the block. Fans right now are setup as pusher's going through the condenser with the gap around everything sealed.

Any input or should I snag some deral's and replace these cheapo's?
Old 08-28-2014, 06:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if your only option is pusher fans just get the derales., but also try to seal between the radiator and condenser so it makes the air pass through both coils.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Alright, thinking these fans just aren't moving enough. Figures after I get everything setup then the Derale's come off back order.

Even with the seal I put between the Condenser and Radiator it feels like equivalent to me blowing through everything.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:43 PM
TECH Addict

I run the derales on a massive radiator and ran an aftermarket condensor pushed up further forward in the bumper and have a dedicated fan for it. You want to keep the hot condensor away from the radiator, it also kills airflow. I run a universal 12x21 iirc condensor and custom made my lines to run to it. When the ac is on it run the fan for it.

Quick Reply: Fan setup with A/C