Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

knock sensor and oil on head questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 09:41 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default knock sensor and oil on head questions

Hey guys so i swapped a lq4 into a ta and it has a f1 procharger. I had a ses light come on a few months ago and it was the P0332 (low Circuit rear plug) so i went in and replaced both Know sensors and pig tails (Factory sensors and pig tails/put in hi-temp silicon around both) and everything was good until yesterday i got the same code. But like last time i have been running with my cut out open for the past few days and im wondering could this throw the code?? or should i rip my intake off and check the ohms on the KS to make sure something didnt go bad??

So i pulled of the intake and there was some oil on my heads and in the intake, is this something that i should be worried about and if so what can i do to prevent this??

i aslo checked out the back plug and i think the wire cam off the sensor so that might have been all thats wrong with it but im still curious if the cutout could give the sensor a false reading??

Thanks guys
Attached Thumbnails knock sensor and oil on head questions-img_1636.jpg   knock sensor and oil on head questions-img_1637.jpg  

Last edited by lbm13186; 10-07-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Quick Reply: knock sensor and oil on head questions