Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Holley EFI remote tunning

Old 10-26-2014, 02:31 PM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just wanted to say that I used member "LOSLS2" to do a remote tune and tutorial for the Holley EFI system and wow I'm glad I did. This dude knows his **** and I learned A LOT and my car runs much better. If any of you guys are new to the Holley stuff and want a complete walk through this is your guy. He went above and beyond to get my car setup correctly. Thanks again Carlos! I'll be in touch when I get the rest of my stuff sorted out.

Last edited by oscs; 10-26-2014 at 06:45 PM.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oscs
Just wanted to say that I used member "LOSLS2" to do a remote tune and tutorial for the Holley EFI system and wow I'm glad I did. This dude knows his **** and I learned A LOT and my car runs much better. If any of you guys are new to the Holley stuff and want a complete walk through this is your guy. He went above and beyond to get my car setup correctly. Thanks again Carlos! I'll be in touch when I get the rest of my stuff sorted out.
I had the same experience. Carlos is a nice guy and he helped me with my base tune and taught me alot.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:52 AM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by oscs

I plan on having him help me thru it this spring after I get back from Afghanistan. He is very knowledgeable on it.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Awesome. First I've heard of this. I dabble in hp tuners but want to take over all tuning when I switch to dominator soon.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:19 AM
8 Second Club

Yeah you guys won't be disappointed at all. The guy is cool as hell and really knows his ****. If you have any knowledge of tuning than it would be that much better. If your super green like myself I would suggest downloading an app on your phone to record the conversation for later reviewing. That's what i did anyways.
Old 10-28-2014, 08:32 AM
10 Second Club

It would be cool if he could set it up where after receiving payment and a base tune you could enter a password protected sight to view the tutorial. I know he needs to protect his intellectual property.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:18 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by mike13
It would be cool if he could set it up where after receiving payment and a base tune you could enter a password protected sight to view the tutorial. I know he needs to protect his intellectual property.
A "base tune" isn't as easy as it sounds. There are a million and a half parameters to the Holley EFI system. Having Carlos there to explain it in detail and custom tailor it to your application is where the magic is. If he offered a service like you suggested I would have never paid the money for it. Customer service goes a long way in my book.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Holley EFI remote tunning