Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

CX Racing turbo kit?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CX Racing turbo kit?

Hey guys as some of you may know I have a built motor on my car and was ready to go to a turbo setup. Was just curious if anyone has used the CX Racing turbo kit or not and if so how were the results? It's just a T76 so nothing crazy just 8lbs of boost! Please any feedback would be fantastic.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Im putting a turbo set-up together and am using their hot side. I just got the stuff in a couple days ago, so I haven't put anything together yet. I am impressed with the quality of the headers. I half way expected them to look cobbled together with the price compared to other stainless turbo headers, but they look nice !
Old 02-26-2016, 11:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have their gt45 80mm stg3 ball bearing turbo and biggest intercooler but not done with build. I chose it seeing some vids on YouTube and was pleasantly surprised. Cost was in my budget too.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:36 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

if you are looking at turbo kit options, please feel free to email me at Casey@huronspeed.com and lets see if we can get you into a kit from us! the material, fitment, and quality are unmatched in the bolt on turbo kit market. not to mention the components we offer with each kit. and mostly round the clock customer service!

our stuff is warrantied, and guaranteed for life. feel free to do some searches in this section. we have sold MANY kits to ls1tech members!

hope to hear from you soon!

-Casey

YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS TURBO!
CASEY@HURONSPEED.COM
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
TWITTER @HURONSPEED

Quick Reply: CX Racing turbo kit?