Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

microsquirt tuners

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 08:27 AM
9 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default microsquirt tuners

Who around the St. Louis area does micro dyno tuning? Or wherever in the Midwest. Everyone I call knows nothing about them. I have tuned it and have made it run good but would like the help of making it better. Thanks
Old 08-05-2016, 09:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

It's no different than tuning any other standalone ECU. It has fuel and timing tables just like everything else. Any competent tuner should be able to work with it.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 97 Likes on 67 Posts

Ha ha ha. Finding a competent tuner is harder than you think. Some tuners are just hacks and blindly load different files till it runs, fairly well. Unfortunately for the car owner they dont have the software to analyze any issues so they just take the word of the tuner. I have seen plenty of high hp dyno files that are in open loop and SD cause the tuner doesnt know how to adjust anything other than the open loop fuel table. Then when the weather changes, the cars run like poop. Then the tuner blames the fuel pump, regulator or wiring, etc. They are happy to take the $$ but most cant troubleshoot their way out of a wet paper bad.

Shoot me a pm and we can discuss. I am just west of kc, ks. Check out my microsquirt vids in my sig block.

Last edited by aknovaman; 08-05-2016 at 09:58 AM.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:23 AM
9 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

pm sent

Quick Reply: microsquirt tuners