Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

group purchase procharger?

Old 12-19-2016, 12:53 PM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Default group purchase procharger?

Would like to know if theres anything in sight for a group purchase on procharger kits? Specifically the D1SC?
Old 12-20-2016, 05:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a use D1SC for sale $3000: Here it is on FaceBook: Texas LSX Classifieds

ATI ProCharger kit for 98-02 F Body. D1-SC, Larger, 4.5-inch core Twin Highflow Intercoolers, Metal Polished Air Plenum, all the tubing for this setup. Can see on car now. $3000
Old 12-20-2016, 06:42 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula934
Would like to know if theres anything in sight for a group purchase on procharger kits? Specifically the D1SC?
I could do a group purchase if there was enough interest. One problem though is the upcoming Application, Specifications and Pricing Guide will contain a minor price increase across the product line, reflecting increases in costs, and will be effective Jan 3, 2017. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 12-20-2016, 09:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Prowler
I have a use D1SC for sale $3000: Here it is on FaceBook: Texas LSX Classifieds

ATI ProCharger kit for 98-02 F Body. D1-SC, Larger, 4.5-inch core Twin Highflow Intercoolers, Metal Polished Air Plenum, all the tubing for this setup. Can see on car now. $3000
PM sent
Old 12-20-2016, 09:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Bob@BruteSpeed
I could do a group purchase if there was enough interest. One problem though is the upcoming Application, Specifications and Pricing Guide will contain a minor price increase across the product line, reflecting increases in costs, and will be effective Jan 3, 2017. Bob
Im definately interested. It looks like huron speed has one going on for their turbo kits which is tempting especially for the price. I have a brand new complete nitrous outlet kit with full accessories sitting in the box at home but i feel like i wont be completely happy with it if i go ahead and install it. I like not having to fill bottles and the ability to have part throttle boost all the time. Id much rather go with the procharger it seems more bolt on and go compared with the turbo kits and i like the self contained oiling units of the procharger, i just wish they were a tad cheaper. What would ball park pricing look like with a group purchase?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: group purchase procharger?