Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

LSX Tall Deck Advice

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LSX Tall Deck Advice

I am getting a LSX tall deck delivered here in the next week or so and I am trying to get some pointers on what I "could" and "should" do. I will give you guys a parts list of what I am trying to get and maybe you can help me with the size "ci" of the motor and internals needed to get this thing built.

This will be a BIG boosted car. Precision 118mm single turbo. I was looking in to the holly high rise EFI intake, 105mm intake and throttle body.

Now I am needing help with heads, cam, injector sizes, your thoughts with BS3 or Holly XFI, fuel delivery etc. This will be tagged, and driven on the street maybe once in a blue moon but mostly dragged. Looking to put down 2200-2500hp.

I took some of your all's advise and contacted Ron Rhodes and he will be doing a 25.3 cage, connectors, rear install etc.

Ready go...
Old 02-28-2017, 04:46 PM
Teching In

Was also considering a sheet metal intake with two sets of injector bungs and maybe two sets of fuel management. One for E85 and one for alcohol. I am looking to push 30-35psi on high boost out of it if not more. But I above all want a reliable engine that will have plenty of track life.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:02 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Shoot me a call at the shop if you would like.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hellbents10
Shoot me a call at the shop if you would like.
I would def like

Quick Reply: LSX Tall Deck Advice