Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

help retrieving a set of instructions

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 07:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts
Default help retrieving a set of instructions

I know this isn't specifically a forced induction thing but it always seems more active over here. i need some help. I bought a set of used 1521 comp cams rocker arms for my ls3 and I need instructions for them. I logged onto there forum and found the instructions posted on a reply to a request for instructions. the post is at address http://www.cpgnation.com/forum/threa...uctions.26399/ . problem is im not a member and I cant seem to get signed up. I called them and requested help. they said that they are having website issues and you cant sign up right now and that they don't make those rocker arms. call t&d machine to get instructions. so I did and the gentleman I talked to says he has sent the instructions to two different emails I provided and faxed them but they never arrived. It has been going on for 3 weeks and I really need those instructions at this point. im tired of wasting my time with this. if anyone is a member of cpg nation could you please retrieve the instructions for me and ill provide an email to send them too. any help would be a god send here.