Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

AutoTap Dyno Numbers...

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 08:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AutoTap Dyno Numbers...

Well some of you have seen my setup I just recently put on, similar to the STS kit. Anyway I got on it a little today, only took it up to 4400rpm's, I know this is no real dyno but I have found that it was within 10rwhp of my previous setup so it seems pretty accurate. Anyway this is with the wastegate set for 7lb's, not sure if I hit it because I was busy watching fuel and such, anyway I can't wait until I get my fuel system on and can take it up higher, then turn the boost up to 20 with the alky kit after lots of fine tuning tho.

-Sly
Peaks at 4400rpms were 435rwhp 511rwtq
Old 08-19-2004, 07:30 PM
TECH Regular

It that an add on program from ATAP? How do I get it
Old 08-21-2004, 09:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slyws6
Well some of you have seen my setup I just recently put on, similar to the STS kit. Anyway I got on it a little today, only took it up to 4400rpm's, I know this is no real dyno but I have found that it was within 10rwhp of my previous setup so it seems pretty accurate. Anyway this is with the wastegate set for 7lb's, not sure if I hit it because I was busy watching fuel and such, anyway I can't wait until I get my fuel system on and can take it up higher, then turn the boost up to 20 with the alky kit after lots of fine tuning tho.

-Sly
Peaks at 4400rpms were 435rwhp 511rwtq
Unfortunetly the numbers autotap spits out are bogus as seen from the exact same curve for hp and torque just with an offset.

Gary
Old 08-21-2004, 10:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

how can you be so sure since I only took it up to 4400rpm's. The haven't had a chance for a variance, and the car is not NA so the curves will be totally different. I know it doesn't mean much, just found it interesting. With my old H/C setup Autotap overshot the peak HP by 10 and undershot the torque by about 40. It's not dead on or anything just found it interesting. I would however like to see how accurate it is on a boosted car , after I get dyno numbers I'll post them and map the same dyno run through this program to see how they compare.

-Sly

Quick Reply: AutoTap Dyno Numbers...