Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Phamspeed Contactors

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 02:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Phamspeed Contactors

Guys, I just found out the phamspeed is working with ground zero motor sports. I just called and placed an order for their kit with the pte 76gts. If you need to contact them they are at 503-256-3278. Just wanted to help everyone else out who has been trying to contact them. Thanks.

BTW, I can't wait to get my kit. Turnaround is only about a month.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Congrats!! I ordered the same kit minus the intercooler since I've already got one. I can't wait to get it and get to work installing it. Just curious, where are you planning on getting your car tuned at? I live near the WV MD border and the closest place that I've been able to find was Rapid motorsports in PA.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh year? Where's that at in PA?

Originally Posted by BAT TA
Congrats!! I ordered the same kit minus the intercooler since I've already got one. I can't wait to get it and get to work installing it. Just curious, where are you planning on getting your car tuned at? I live near the WV MD border and the closest place that I've been able to find was Rapid motorsports in PA.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by FastKat
Oh year? Where's that at in PA?
Reading PA I think. http://www.rapidmotorsports.com/ they're a sponsor here.
I know strope's speed shop works on a lot of LS1's and they're in Washington PA which is real close to me when I'm at college, but I've heard tons of horror stories about that place. I've heard nothing but positives about Rapid and plus they're a sponsor.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BAT TA
Reading PA I think. http://www.rapidmotorsports.com/ they're a sponsor here.
I know strope's speed shop works on a lot of LS1's and they're in Washington PA which is real close to me when I'm at college, but I've heard tons of horror stories about that place. I've heard nothing but positives about Rapid and plus they're a sponsor.
I will be tuning my car. I have ls1edit unlimited and have a small tuning business. The only thing though is that I will have to get into the hp tuners 3 bar setup when it comes out to tune for the forced induction. I have tuned blower cars before but they were not seeing over 8 psi.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Staging Lane

I'll vouch for mikey at rapid. he is a great person to deal with and will help with any questions you have before and after the tune trust me its worth the drive.
Old 06-03-2005, 08:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweet does he do engine block machining? I am having a hard time finding a sponsor that will do the work in my area... I work in DC but work on my car in Pittsburgh... spreads me out pretty good but still haven't come accross a good shop to have my block prepped at. Any suggestions?

Not trying to pay shipping costs and I'd rather meet the people doing the machining becacuse I have a ton of questions... never built up an LS1 before.

Originally Posted by Dr.x
I'll vouch for mikey at rapid. he is a great person to deal with and will help with any questions you have before and after the tune trust me its worth the drive.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FastKat
Sweet does he do engine block machining? I am having a hard time finding a sponsor that will do the work in my area... I work in DC but work on my car in Pittsburgh... spreads me out pretty good but still haven't come accross a good shop to have my block prepped at. Any suggestions?

Not trying to pay shipping costs and I'd rather meet the people doing the machining becacuse I have a ton of questions... never built up an LS1 before.
He does the full gammet but is very backed up right now. I spoke with him (over email) about a short block and he was 8-10 weeks out. Good luck. You can find his link on the right.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:36 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DAPSUPRSLO
Turnaround is only about a month.
I've been waiting for that long just for the turbo. Damn you precision.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:39 PM

I have been trying to get some info from them. Do they still have the budget kit for $2,300? if so how much Boost & does it have all the necessary parts to install & get the car running?
Old 06-03-2005, 05:57 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,746 Likes on 1,304 Posts

DO A SEARCH. search for user LT1-7 ie John Pham and he started a thread talking all about the new kits.the prices have gone up quite a bit but still worth the money IMO

Quick Reply: Phamspeed Contactors