Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Pin kit for a 6 rib P1SC?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pin kit for a 6 rib P1SC?

Hey guys,

I've seen posts on here about a pin kit for the ATI Superdampers and 8-rib Procharger crank pullies.

Can someone tell me if Procharger sells a pin kit that would allow pinning the Procharger 6-rib crank pulley to the stock balancer. Does a kit even exist?

Thanks for the help.

Brian
Old 08-25-2005, 11:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes the pin kit is universal and is sold my ATI... not ATI Procharger...... different company... but here s aquestion for you..... why are you still using the POS 6 rib stuff??? been there done that and have the T-shirt...... i was sooo happy when i swaped to the SDCE spring tensioned 8 rib setup.

Kyle
Old 08-26-2005, 04:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
yes the pin kit is universal and is sold my ATI... not ATI Procharger...... different company... but here s aquestion for you..... why are you still using the POS 6 rib stuff??? been there done that and have the T-shirt...... i was sooo happy when i swaped to the SDCE spring tensioned 8 rib setup.

Kyle
Kyle,

I currently don't have a Procharger. Just doing some research and making sure that I cover all the avenues before I start buying things.

Since the P1SC comes standard with a 6-rib I thought I would utilize the SDCE 6-rib tensioner and pin the Procharger crank pulley to the stock balancer. I also don't plan to run any more than 7 psi. Shouldn't this be sufficient? Any thoughts would be welcome.

By the way, because I live in CA I have to go with the P1SC to stay smog legal.

Brian