Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

What actuators work with an Incon kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2002, 09:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What actuators work with an Incon kit

I think my clutch woes are gone, in fact I doubt I ever had any, the smell I think was a hung up brake!

But I've waited for Incon to ship me new actuators for almost 4 weeks now and I'm tired of waiting.

I'd rather cancel my order and get something else but I do not know what will work.

I ordered the billet actuators since the cheapo ones were not availabe in the size I want.

I'm dying to get the car finished once and for all, a friend took it to the track today(I could not make it), at 2.5 lbs less boost than it ran last year it went 11.3 @ 124mph on a 1.77 60' granny shifting down the track, the difference being tuning with LS1 Edit.

Thats about about 480-500rwhp and the car is ready to be tuned to 600rwhp I just need larger actuators.

If anyone knows or has some 12+ lb actuators for sale let me know, I'm looking to hit 15lbs and around 600rwhp on a Mustang dyno.

Thanks
Old 05-25-2002, 07:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: What actuators work with an Incon kit

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by NoOne:
<strong>If anyone knows or has some 12+ lb actuators for sale let me know, I'm looking to hit 15lbs and around 600rwhp on a Mustang dyno.

Thanks</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Eric: I know this may be a rather unsavory suggestion, but try DSM Performance. Daniel and Dave are friends I've dealt with for years. If anyone can fab mounting flanges or the like, they can do it. Daniel knows just about every turbo out there, and he may be familiar with yours, as well. They'll get you the parts you need.

The reason I suggest them, is that their actuators worked on my Igl to 22PSI+, and they're fully adjustable units. You may have to send them one, or sketch up the mounting flange, but if they can do it, they will.

SC

PS - Tell them "Detroit Steve" said 'Hi'.

<small>[ May 25, 2002, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: SS00Blue ]</small>
Old 05-25-2002, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: What actuators work with an Incon kit

These should work, but call and see. They are dual port design so you will have to run vacuum and boost line to each turbo. But they only go to 12 psi, I think. I did a search on the yahoo incon group and they were just telling Tom they wanted them and he would order them. No one on their had posted a part number.

www.hksusa.com/products/?id=665

Gary

<small>[ May 25, 2002, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: red ws6 99 ]</small>

Quick Reply: What actuators work with an Incon kit