Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Need pics of single turbo builds....

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006 | 03:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

bout looks like Dave underwoods, same silverbody, just that green radiator support got me confused?
Old 01-06-2006 | 03:11 PM
TECH Junkie

It is a one of our fab guys, Dave "Whitey" Brown.

Kurt
Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
Damn Kurt who's is that??????? Looks

Kyle
Old 01-11-2006 | 03:43 AM
TECH Resident

Default hey there

Originally Posted by PurEvl

hey man, what heads you got on that 408??/ any turbo issues??? im kinda down that route ou went as far as building my motor
Old 01-11-2006 | 08:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MyWs62FaST4u
hey man, what heads you got on that 408??/ any turbo issues??? im kinda down that route ou went as far as building my motor

A quick search would of yielded you the answer....................

I already knew so here ya go... AFR 225's..............
Old 01-11-2006 | 12:30 PM
Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar
Banned

Originally Posted by Camaro_Zach
i wish i had pics for ya but the shop that was doing mine never found the time to finish so i pulled the plug on the project and tried to recover my losses.
Zach-
You are not referring to your Camaro we had at our shop, are you? As far as I can remember, after seeing and riding in Marko's TT Corvette you had decided that you really wanted a Corvette with a forced induction setup so we were gracious enough to let you call off the Camaro job after you bought your Corvette so you could save your funds to build your Corvette. (As well as after Marko found a buyer for your Camaro). I was under the impression we were all still on good terms and friends and had no idea you had a negative impression of us. If there was something you were upset about then or now I wish you would have let me know as I would have tried to taken care of whatever issues there may have been. Your Camaro's turbo setup was very near completion at that point and as much as I would have loved to see it get running and make great numbers on the dyno and at the track we were lead to believe we were doing a favor for someone that had become a good friend of ours when you had changed your mind.

Talk to me when you get a chance,
Bill de Koning
Hi-Flo / STC
Old 01-11-2006 | 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

No i wasnt, however you sure did call yourself out on this one. I had a setup through APE that was suposed to materialize but never showed up. I made a website for them and was out a tremendous amount of hours. I didnt consider the race only setup you guy were making for me a candidate for this thread. You should know this as i already did post what pics i had of the hi flow system, so that cant be what i was addressing, and you also know the story behind the APE situation. (you can see this here https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....76&postcount=3 )

Davis, Zach (Camaro_Zach)
Order: He "ordered" a website from me for an exchange of goods at cost.
Total: $2700.00
Date: December 2004
Notes: He ordered a website from me for an exchange of goods at cost, took half my down payment and never sent me the turbo kit. Overpaid by far for what few parts he did send me. Also have ridiculous amounts of time in his website and in trying to work with him on getting the site up and pulling teeth to get content. Also I paid for 3 months of hosting at $100 a month; he said he was going to machine my GMPP intake, I get it 100% unmodified. So now I'm $300 out.

Edit: FOR THE RECORD: yes i did pull the project from hi flo due to the vette i purchase. the comment i made didnt say hi flo nor did it hint at a location or name of a shop. so you jumped the gun and assumed i was assulting your shop, relax.

Last edited by Camaro_Zach; 01-11-2006 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-12-2006 | 02:45 AM
Flossin' twin turbos

Originally Posted by RealQuick
Finally, a real life big foot caught on film!
hhahhaaa

Quick Reply: Need pics of single turbo builds....