Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Polished Radiator Shroud

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 06:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,746 Likes on 1,304 Posts

i posted how to do it DICK! read my post.....you first said just go to products...but you cant can you?i said you have to order online and then 93-02 Fbody,and then search for the part which is on page 5.itd be so much easier if they linked to the order page from the product page...itd take 30 seconds of html to link it and save people the hassle.I might have to post another thread on here about how to install it though just to **** you off,lmao
Old 05-11-2006, 06:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ha, it wouldn't **** me off as i'm sure its something that would be posted anyway...."but its for an LT1...how do I put it on my LS1"

If trying to find out how to properly browse through a website and buy a product off of said website is too hard....you might want to rethink this turbo stuff

OK I yield, you win....glad bob at EPP did all the work for you

and I'm not superfast....still stuck in the 12's until I get my tranny back in working order
Old 05-11-2006, 09:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,746 Likes on 1,304 Posts

ya then ull just skip the 11's and go straight to 10's lol,and im an electrical/computer engineer majors so im more inclined to that sorta stuff....like i did all the wiring for my setup,most of the vacuum, and took 10 minutes and have the eboost setup for low/high boost and all that jazz.Ive always liked wiring stuff since a friend got me into it.ah well problem solved....now i just gotta worry about my clutch issue.never ends lol

Quick Reply: Polished Radiator Shroud