New D-1SC from EPP on NHRA Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 05:13 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by mcmike
Well it finally stopped snowing enough around here to do some test and tune at the track.It seemed weird going to the Grove as a passenger and spectator.Well I'm pretty damn impressed ! Drove 70 miles to the track,got right in the staging lanes without even shuting her off and my wife drives around the water box and clicks off an 11.72 @ 121 mph against some 2006 GT Mustang !She made 6 passes all in the 11.70's with mph's from 119 to the best of 122.4.I had to dig out time slips from 20 years ago to see when my ols school **** went 122 mph, that was a 10.98 pass ! It's all in the 60'. I got those times with 1.50 sixty's.Her times with stock converter and trans in OD were in the 1.90 range.Only glitch was it pushed the oil dip stick out on the last pass and leaked some oil on the headers,but drove it home without a problem.I actually read in GM Tech high performance where they did the F-Body procharger and had a similar issue and fixed with a breather.I took some lame pictures but can't figure out how to post them,I can e-mail them to someone who knows how.Thanks again EPP.
That is awesome Mike, I'm glad to see you got to make it to the track! Bob

Quick Reply: New D-1SC from EPP on NHRA Trans Am