Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

quick question

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:28 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default quick question

man i noticed the nitrous guys you can read and a simple search and you can get great info....i cant seem to find anything about turbo stuff in here...im still in the dark trying to learn

what kinda power can i expect form a single 76, i wanna use a truck manifold setup, id like to make near 900 rwhp with a little nitrous on top of it if/when needed

also has anyone use the truck manifolds pointed upwards? and is there anyway to keep a/c (all accessories) with a front kit or do i need to get some custom headers?
Old 09-18-2007, 10:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

man i noticed the nitrous guys you can read and a simple search and you can get great info....i cant seem to find anything about turbo stuff in here...im still in the dark trying to learn

what kinda power can i expect form a single 76, i wanna use a truck manifold setup, id like to make near 900 rwhp with a little nitrous on top of it if/when needed

also has anyone use the truck manifolds pointed upwards? and is there anyway to keep a/c (all accessories) with a front kit or do i need to get some custom headers?

Does that 94 have a factory LT1 or a transplanted LS1 in it?

Reason being the LSx series of truck manifolds only fit the LS1 and nope they do not fit upside down, they will hit the shock towers. With the truck mani's on a LS1 fbody, you'll lose the AC and have to relocate the alternator as well as bend the PS lines or make new ones.

S76 should hit 900 with no problems...www.forcedinductions.com

Last edited by frcefed98; 09-18-2007 at 11:01 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its not for my car...another with a ls1....im not completely stupid lol

and its not going into a f-body but does it interfear with the tensioner or ps pump or anything?
Old 09-18-2007, 10:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, never said you were. With the amount of newb questions we get in here its par for the course, so I figured I'd take it to the basics.

With that being said, your post was vague and non specific, so I went by what you had listed in your sig pic...94 LT1.

Few pointers in gathering help or info, list specific info about the build and you'll get even better advice and help.

Hit the truck manifold FAQ and look over the pics of set ups and you'll have a pretty clear view of what clears and what doesn't.

Quick Reply: quick question