Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

SonofaBish's Twin Turbo Trans Am results

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007 | 10:56 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eh, maybe its just speculation. I'll keep it to myself.

Where is my HP tuners link. I'll thank you to have it to me before Friday. Your welcome for letting you borrow it for so long.

Who is "They" that are fixing anything? I told you to have "They" call me. Regardless how unprofessional of a customer you are, I want my work proper.
Old 11-01-2007 | 01:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by domination
Eh, maybe its just speculation. I'll keep it to myself.

Where is my HP tuners link. I'll thank you to have it to me before Friday. Your welcome for letting you borrow it for so long.

Who is "They" that are fixing anything? I told you to have "They" call me. Regardless how unprofessional of a customer you are, I want my work proper.
unprofessional? haha, ok....

and as far as your link goes, i don't have it...

actually, u know what, i'll do exactly what u did to me....
drive to blairsville to get it.... oh, and better make sure someone's there.... it'd be a shame to drive all the way there and it be locked up...

I have told "them" to call you regarding your "hunch"... if u wanted ur work proper, i guess u should have done it right the first time...

i swear, you're getting as bad as Quik on the local board... if you want something, then PM me... don't bring ur bullshit into every single thread
Old 11-01-2007 | 08:21 PM
Banned

I'll be out there next month any how.

For Gods sake, come up with a decent retort or be clever or anything but the pathetic babble your always slurring over the web. With your ignorance proven, and my competence proven many times over. One would think you would give a little credibility when its due. I challenge anyone to point out a single time that a customer pulled their project before the bugs where worked out, and not still have a list of things to fix. Its a no brainer. You won't find a shop that will iron the bugs out of a project for free either. I was more than willing to provide as much support as necessary to see this project to completion. On account of your unwillingness to purchase one suspect fuel line, you put an end to that.

Your professionalism shows.
Old 11-01-2007 | 09:30 PM
TECH Regular

It wasn't the "buying the fuel line," b/c i obviously had to buy pretty much every fuel line now twice... it was the principle... if you build a fuel system and a customer fully pays for it... and things don't work, you are responsible to make it work... yes, if it was a defective part, that's understandable... if it were a bad fuel pump, purchasing that is no problem... but when the "expert" that built the fuel system, built it with parts that do not work with each other, then the customer should not be responsible for the builder's lack of competance... and before you try and do your normal asshat move of stating that i'm saying i'm more competant than you, i'm not saying that... however, i've been told by a multitude of people, "everyone knows you never buy fuel lines and fittings from different vendors..."
you built the fuel system with parts that did not work properly with each other.... that should not be my responsibility to pay to have them replaced...

And, when you tear the vehicle apart without telling what you're doing, and then try to sneak out of the building without putting it back together, and wihtout saying a word to me until you're at the other end of the huge building, and leaving me without a ride - that's a real ******** move... and when you look at me and tell me to have the car towed 65 miles to your shop and pay to have the parts that you screwed up replaced - well that's just plain retarted as well.... go ahead, say it "well we asked you if you had a time constraint"... yea, i said that no, i had all night... noone ever mentioned leaving me without a ride to get to work the next day...

And ya know, the little things that need fixed up, are fine with me, b/c i know it can happen... liek the several exhaust leaks - ok, they need welded up, that's fine.... but how about the fact that after it was pointed out to you and TJ that the nut was missing on the transmission cross-brace (or w/e its called) not once, not twice, but 3 times, and you guys still don't do it... I can't say whether that's all that super dangerous or not, but i don't imagine its all that super duper safe... Also, how about the exhaust that you "master fabricators" worked up... after spending countless hours doing the thing, it was still melting into the gas tank, which would have, without much more run time, completely melted through... and i dont think i need to mention the danger in that... Oh yea, lets not forget the fact that the crank pulley bolt was only hand tight ... need i keep going?

As it was put to me.... "All the big things were done well and look great, but its all the little things that were overlooked or just not done"
Old 11-01-2007 | 09:30 PM
TECH Regular

Oh and need i remind you, the OVERALL FINAL straw to completely take you out of the project was when i found out that you boys were bragging about going through all of my private messages and my computer while it was down there for you guys to do some initial tuning... How about that for some "credibility"... how many credible shops out there go through their customer's private things?
Old 11-01-2007 | 09:50 PM
TECH Regular

u just gotta come and start ****, and ruin the thread... if you're not going to say something constructive, or helpful, then please, stay out.....
Old 11-01-2007 | 09:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SonofaBish
unprofessional? haha, ok....

and as far as your link goes, i don't have it...

actually, u know what, i'll do exactly what u did to me....
drive to blairsville to get it.... oh, and better make sure someone's there.... it'd be a shame to drive all the way there and it be locked up...

I have told "them" to call you regarding your "hunch"... if u wanted ur work proper, i guess u should have done it right the first time...

i swear, you're getting as bad as Quik on the local board... if you want something, then PM me... don't bring ur bullshit into every single thread
you are about to get your mouth swollen shut. you keep saying **** in reference to me. ill make sure your car never runs again along with your mouth!!!!!!!!!!! if you doubt let then lets dance son!!
Old 11-01-2007 | 10:26 PM
TECH Regular

don't threaten me quik
Old 11-01-2007 | 10:34 PM
Banned

don't threaten me quik
did it already. do what is best for you and move on already. let this thread die along with other things. its best for ya
Old 11-01-2007 | 10:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Quik
did it already. do what is best for you and move on already. let this thread die along with other things. its best for ya
i refuse to play "e-thug" with you about things that will never happen... I had this thread on here for 1 purpose - to share my results which was VERY pleased with, and to see if i could get some help with the subsequent issues i've had ....

even tho everyone was wrong, the contructive help, even from you, is always greatly appreciated....

the B.S. is something i never asked for...

Last edited by SonofaBish; 11-01-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-02-2007 | 12:52 AM
Banned

i refuse to play "e-thug" with you about things that will never happen... I had this thread on here for 1 purpose - to share my results which was VERY pleased with, and to see if i could get some help with the subsequent issues i've had ....

even tho everyone was wrong, the contructive help, even from you, is always greatly appreciated....

the B.S. is something i never asked for...
ethug. ha, come down to the shop tomorrow. as for everything else, you try and pride yourself as this great customer. You bash the shop and the work from the shop. you pointed fingers at head bolts not being torqued, you pointed fingers at the fuel lines and saying he had to pay for things that didnt need to be replaced in the first place. you are stealing from jay by not giving him his cable. ppl of SCS are too blind to see how you really are. The ppl of this site see how you are and how jay actually is. best for you to honestly move on. its not Jays responiblity to drive you home from the dyno shop. he didnt get paid to do that rather alone do alot of other things. you got way more labor and parts then first quoted. you expected to have things handed to you. lately you are using tuning software that costs money and belongs to the shop. so let your thread die and just move on about your life. If you want to confort me thats fine we can do that. its not a threat just how things are. good day
Old 11-02-2007 | 09:02 AM
TECH Regular

ethug. ha, come down to the shop tomorrow. as for everything else, you try and pride yourself as this great customer. You bash the shop and the work from the shop. you pointed fingers at head bolts not being torqued, you pointed fingers at the fuel lines and saying he had to pay for things that didnt need to be replaced in the first place. you are stealing from jay by not giving him his cable. ppl of SCS are too blind to see how you really are. The ppl of this site see how you are and how jay actually is. best for you to honestly move on. its not Jays responiblity to drive you home from the dyno shop. he didnt get paid to do that rather alone do alot of other things. you got way more labor and parts then first quoted. you expected to have things handed to you. lately you are using tuning software that costs money and belongs to the shop. so let your thread die and just move on about your life. If you want to confort me thats fine we can do that. its not a threat just how things are. good day
asked me if the ARP head studs were retorqued after a couple heat cycles and i know they werent... he said he's guessing that's the issue.
I said it was a possibility of being the head bolts, b/c that's what i was told by someone else could be a good possibility... someone much more knowledgeable than urself... Didn't point or mention anyone's name...
I DID pointed fingers at the fuel lines, which WERE part of the problem, so don't say they weren't an issue.... even Jay himself admitted that the lines had some sort of restriction in them... The pump died, but theres no telling when it died... theres no possible way that 1 255lb walboro is going to support the power that we were able to make...

No its not jay's repsonsibility to drive me home, you are correct, but that's not what i was asking for... My complaint was that the ***** tore the car down, then tried to sneak out of the ******' building without giving me any sort of idea as to what was going on... then expected me to tow the car to pittsburgh, when it could have been driven to pittsburgh... Don't say the fuel lines weren't screwed up, b/c they were...

I never bashed the shop publically until Jay came out and bashed me publically... and i have continued to not bash the shop publically unless Jay inserts his useless comments into my thread... for the record, i was never given anything... that is some sort of fallacy that jay has leaked into his world, and yours too apparently.

You want to talk about pointing fingers? You are the one who swore to god, time and time again that it was the tune... saying that my tuner didnt know what he was doing ....

I am not stealing from Jay... i paid for the credits to use it on my car - TWICE - yes, its his cable, but i'm not refusing to give it back to him in any way ... i'm just being a ******** like him ... if he wants it, then drive to blairsville and get it... its just as far of a drive for me as it is for him...

Do you think i really care what the people of this site think of me as a person? Do you think i care what they think of Jay as a person/business? Actaully, i think the people of this site are getting a SMALL taste of why you have been permanently banned from both of the local forums... I'm pretty sure the consensus on SCS is the way it is becasue people know me, people know Jay, and several people have been on the ride of this project the whole way (unlike you)...
Old 11-02-2007 | 09:09 AM
TECH Regular

And i mean... if Domination's business is soooo thriving and the owner is such a great businessman/person, then his work should speak for itself... Why is he on here so worried about what I say? I mean, b/c really, I haven't bashed Jay's work once unless he comes into the thread and starts with his baloney... Stay out of my thread, or atleast make a worthwhile comment if you're going to be in it... as a result, neither your name, nor your shop will ever come up... If anyone asks me about the car, i just refer to Domination in the convo as "original builder" and say that things have sense fallen apart with aforementioned "original builder"...
Old 11-02-2007 | 09:22 AM
Teching In

you are about to get your mouth swollen shut. you keep saying **** in reference to me. ill make sure your car never runs again along with your mouth!!!!!!!!!!! if you doubt let then lets dance son!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! You wont do ****! E-Thug FTL
Old 11-02-2007 | 09:45 AM
TECH Regular

uh oh... now all hell is going to break loose.... Its about time that the mods can delete the tread... or atleast the last couple pages
Old 11-02-2007 | 09:52 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,243 Likes on 793 Posts

When you get into a mudfight, everyone looks like crap. Post up an update once you know for sure what broke.

ADMIN
Old 11-02-2007 | 03:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Later, you just earned yourself a permanent ban from LS1tech.

Permanent Bans:

1. Spammers. Anyone who registers here with the sole intent to sell/advertise something that is not authorized will be permanently banned. Users who register here with the sole purpose of directing someone to another website.

2. Someone who posts highly inappropriate images or links on the site.

3. Someone who threatens physical violence or intent to harm others.

4. Someone who threatens legal action against the websites.

5. Someone who is found to be backdoor soliciting items or services that directly compete with a paying sponsor here.

6. Trolls. These are post-****** or troublemakers who are only here to cause problems and bring nothing worthwhile to the site.

7. Members who commit multiple violations and disregard warnings or rules.

8. Members who state racist and gender/religion derrogatory remarks.

9. Members who re-register another user account if their primary account was banned either temporary or permanently. Anyone caught re-registering due to being banned will have all of their accounts banned permanently.

Quick Reply: SonofaBish's Twin Turbo Trans Am results