Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Upgrading my fuel setup!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Upgrading my fuel setup!

Here in about a month i'm going to be putting a new built ls3 427 in my car. It's going to be NA and I am needing help putting together a fuel setup for it. When it comes to this I'm about as clueless as you can get. I've been reading some and think I can describe what I want and hopefully people can chip in advice and tell me what all I need. I'm wanting to run all black components (just for reference). Ok for starters, I'm running a fast 102 for cathedral ports and this will be a return style setup.

1. What fuel rails will work with this intake? I like the mast motorsports black label rails, but any black rail will be fine.

2. I'm needing around 55-57lb injectors, recommend me a set that will work with my intake and rails.

3. I'm going to run a fuel labs regulator at the rails (because I saw a black one and liked it).

4. Since I'm running the regulator at the rails, I know I'll have to remove the one in the tank (learned that from my research). I'm wanting to run a new feed line probably -8an and use the old one as a return. What are people using for the lines? Are y'all using hard lines or stainless hose?

5. What all fittings will I need? I know I'll need the quick-connect to -an line adapter and of course fittings for the hoses but pictures and part numbers would be great! And how many I would need would be amazing but that's probably asking too much lol.

6. I'm going to use the smoked stainless hoses from Harris Speed Works to keep the black theme going. About how much hose will I need?

Ok with that all said this is how I see the fuel system flow going: New feed line to y block, then parallel to the back of both rails, then to regulator on drives rail, then back through stock feed (as a return) to the tank.

Thank you all in advance!
Old 05-07-2010, 10:50 AM
FormerVendor

First of all what car is this system for?? What are your power goals for now and the future?? What pump are you using? I can do our systems in all black and get you a complete easy to install setup for your needs. Give me a call with some more info and I will help you get the setup you need.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

It's for an 02 camaro. I'm hoping to be around 650-700fwhp NA. I don't plan on doing anything bigger any time soon. Right now I've got the racetronix intake pump and hotwire kit on the car. Thanks Nate and I'll give you a call.