Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Best fuel systeme LS L92.

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 09:52 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Best fuel systeme LS L92.

Hi, i have a 69 camaro whit a LS motor from 2007 cadilac, 6.0L whit L92 head and DOD + VVT deleted whit a good comp cam. I actualy run the car whit GMPP carb intake, whit a 750 Holley and Map sensor + msd 6012 inition. I really like it, but may be go to injection next summer. ( project).

My question is: I'm better keep my carb intake and run a 4150 throttle body, or it's better put the OEM truck intake? I read at several place that a carb intake give better performance, and i really like the look of this set-up.

If i'm better whit my Carb intake, what is the best set-up for this ? The wilson 4150 throttle body whit injector each side of it, or a 4150 throttle body whit injectors inserted at the place already marked on the intake, near of the cilinder heads? ( i just need to finish the hole and tap. )

It's better put the 4150 throttle body on the intake, and after put a cold air intake, or it's better to put a 90 degre Elbow on the intake, and put a standard throttle body whit cold air intake?

What about the box for control the injection? Msd have a great one, that i can run whit my 6012. Fast also have a kit, throttle body + control box+o2 sensor+meter + other thing.

Thanks for your help.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey? nobody have experience whit any injection on a LS2-LS3 whit a carburetor intake?