Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Oxygenated Fuel

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 03:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Oxygenated Fuel

I know I can't run leaded fuel with my O2 sensors but how about unleaded that is oxygenated? I was looking at VP motorsport 103. If oxygenated unleaded fuel is bad for the sensors they also make C10 which is unleaded and also unoxygenated.
Old 02-14-2004, 06:29 PM

I have a place that I've been using for awhile. They are Price Chemical www.pricechemical.com I've been using Max Race from the product line. It's about 40% nitromethane. It won't harm O2 sensors, catalytic converters or anything at this level. It's mixed at 1quart per 10 gallons premium unleaded fuel. It's not detectable in fuel testing. They're in the same arena as Pro Blend. It does work to! This is race quality stuff that you won't find on the shelf at your Wal Mart or your fly-by night speedshop.You will have well over 100 octane fuel. They will give you a folder with fuel formualtions when you order.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sawedoff
I have a place that I've been using for awhile. They are Price Chemical www.pricechemical.com I've been using Max Race from the product line. It's about 40% nitromethane. It won't harm O2 sensors, catalytic converters or anything at this level. It's mixed at 1quart per 10 gallons premium unleaded fuel. It's not detectable in fuel testing. They're in the same arena as Pro Blend. It does work to! This is race quality stuff that you won't find on the shelf at your Wal Mart or your fly-by night speedshop.You will have well over 100 octane fuel. They will give you a folder with fuel formualtions when you order.
Thanks for the info, but that really doesn't answer my question.
Old 02-14-2004, 10:17 PM

I'm not real sure exactly what it is that you are asking, but what I stated in my post is an oxygenator. When you use it you will then have oxygenated fuel. Oxygenated fuel will not harm your vehicle system, and it's not really any different than a nitrous system, of course but its' completely different all together. So, it will work. Max Race will give you race grade fuel without the high price tag.Plus, because it conains nitro, which is an oxygenator, then there you go. You can get by the quart, gallon, or 55 gallon drum.