Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Fuel system question - nitrous and PP Typhoon

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 08:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fuel system question - nitrous and PP Typhoon

OK, trying to figure out the best way to do this. I've got a PP Typhoon intake and am installing a wet nitrous kit in the car. I haven't installed the new engine yet, so I haven't done any fuel system work.

I'm running a Holley (Walbro) 190lph fuel pump, which I think should be plenty for my setup.

LQ9 6.0L, worked over 6.0L heads, Futral F13 cam, SVO red-top injectors, ported and polished TB, etc.

Going to run a 150 shot wet kit.

Now, the way the system runs stock has the hard line up to the engine bay and then the rubber hose with quick connects from the hard line to the stock intake.

What options do I have for replacing this line? Do they sell a connection that is a quick-connect to a -an fitting, that I can run a T fitting off of so I can run one to the nitrous solenoid and one up to the new intake? Or should I cut and flare the old line to fit a -an fitting on it and go from there? Even maybe a hose barb to -an fitting that I can cut the old rubber line and install on it?I'm just worried about leaks and a clean look.

What thoughts to do you guys have?
Old 09-19-2011, 10:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm thinking about just flaring it to a 37deg end and using an AN fitting, that way I can just use AN fittings and not have some bastardization of tubes and fittings.